Best headphone for Barbara Streisand?
Dec 18, 2008 at 6:25 AM Post #61 of 67
I would suggest a set of nicely guilt ridden cans to get full effect of Barbs range.

Dec 18, 2008 at 7:15 AM Post #62 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would suggest a set of nicely guilt ridden cans to get full effect of Barbs range.

"guilt ridden cans"?!! Are these headphones that speak to the singer and say "you should be ashamed of yourself" every time the singer goes off pitch?

Dec 18, 2008 at 8:17 AM Post #63 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dsc01712aqj0.jpg

Hahaha, I hadn't even clicked on this post yet, but immediately after reading the title, the first thing that popped into my head, no joke, was "uhh.. earmuffs!" I finally click on the post and what's the first reply! hahah, oh man, this made my night.

Dec 19, 2008 at 12:20 AM Post #65 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by DunninLA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To answer OP's question (I also cannot stand Barbra S) ,

Sennheiser HD 600 or 580 has a little more prominent upper mid than the Sennheiser HD 650, so I would recommend those for femaile vocal. My favorite female vocalists are various old blues singers from the 30s through 50s, and modern singers like Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, dee dee Bridgewater, Nina Simone, and though I just don't like her persona, Celine Dion

Nina Simone is a modern singer?!

Dec 19, 2008 at 12:31 AM Post #66 of 67
I just looked and the OP has not posted since his original post in this thread which leads me to believe that this thread was a diversion to mislead our attention away from some sinister plot. Someone, quick, look to see if Barbra Streisand has been kidnapped! Or worse, maybe her headphones have been kidnapped!!!
eek.gif
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back