Best gaming controller
Apr 22, 2024 at 1:46 AM Post #36 of 39
I've been using the Xbox Elite 2 controller, and I believe its greatest advantage lies in its customisation.
The four paddles on the back are incredibly useful in certain situations, I'm not sure if there are any Gundam MBON/XBoost players here, you know, in this game, executing certain combos requires multiple inputs of the X and △ buttons while holding down the □ button, which can be quite tricky, however, with the paddles, I can easily assign the task of holding down the □ button to the paddles on the left-hand side, which is why I said incredibly useful.

But in reality, it still depends on the platform you're playing on. Although I have a Brook converter that allows the Elite 2 to connect to the PS5, when playing games on the PS5, I still prefer to use the stock DS controller because its trigger haptic is excellent.

May 4, 2024 at 3:00 PM Post #37 of 39
Ugh. My dpad on 8bitdo bluetooth ultimate went out after a month after the warranty period. I'm so upset. I will not go with this company again.

I'm using my ps5 dual sense, but hate the slight stickiness of the buttons. Buttons should release immediately. Also, my right analog stick has tinge of drift, it's not centered. I hate that they still use resistive sensors.

Last edited:
May 4, 2024 at 4:06 PM Post #38 of 39
My replacement PS5 controller is starting to drift, when it gets exchanged it will be the 4th time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back