Best game soundtrack?
Sep 27, 2022 at 11:38 AM Post #301 of 441
Sep 27, 2022 at 10:29 PM Post #303 of 441
Not a game soundtrack but rather an album recommendation to play alongside a game. For any other Genshin Impact whales, err, I mean fans, I think this could go great with exploring the new desert region of the v3.1 Sumeru update, and which drops in just a few minutes.

anyder.jpg

link

Sep 28, 2022 at 3:12 AM Post #304 of 441
Not a game soundtrack but rather an album recommendation to play alongside a game. For any other Genshin Impact whales, err, I mean fans, I think this could go great with exploring the new desert region of the v3.1 Sumeru update, and which drops in just a few minutes.

anyder.jpg
link
Genshin Impact itself has amazing Soundtracks as well tho.

Oct 24, 2022 at 9:22 PM Post #306 of 441
For anyone who has heard the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon soundtracks, the same composer Arata Iiyoshi released an album of his original music that is similar in style and feel to the music he did in the Mystery Dungeon games. It's hard for me to pick a favorite track here, but I really like Esoterica and Fimbulvinter -WORF-.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2022 at 6:06 PM Post #307 of 441
Maybe Zelda ocarina of time or twilight.

probably unpopular opinion. Many newer releases are great but at the same time they get more and more messy. Dark souls 3 is epic on the boss fights but over the top. Preferred the ps2 n64 and GameCube era in soundtracks. More complex than snes and nes or Sega etc.

Oct 30, 2022 at 1:02 AM Post #310 of 441
Maybe Zelda ocarina of time or twilight.
Ocarina has great music (tho arguably all of the Zelda games do).

Depending on the sound you want, NieR: Automata's soundtrack is gorgeous. Same with Journey.

I don't know if I'd call the entire games' soundtracks the 'best,' but I love the orchestral compilations that have been done for the Final Fantasy series too.

Nov 7, 2022 at 11:37 AM Post #311 of 441
Noita has some really interesting tracks, try some of the outtakes

^ my favorite, very different from what I normally listen to.

Also just a really interesting and fun game lol

Best track, I am very nostalgic (and therefore biased) towards Halo in general. Halo Infinite in particular has some really good tracks, they "re-mastered" one of my old childhood favorites from the first halo. It's called "Under Cover". Best to me.

A couple very emotional tracks from Halo 3.

Last but not least, Halo 2 Anniversary had some really good re-mastered tracks. A couple linked below.

Nov 7, 2022 at 11:50 AM Post #313 of 441
Ori and the will of the wisps 😍

I almost included some Ori tracks but my post seemed too long :laughing:
Bought both full albums last Friday in high-res after listening to ripped youtube audio for so long lmao.

Gareth Coker is a great composer, I have yet to dislike any of his work. He did a bunch of the tracks for Halo Infinite as well, which explains why I like those so much.

Nov 7, 2022 at 12:35 PM Post #314 of 441

This certainly ranks high on my favourite list.
Found it just few months ago but Instantly bought the CD.

Nov 7, 2022 at 3:06 PM Post #315 of 441
I almost included some Ori tracks but my post seemed too long :laughing:
Bought both full albums last Friday in high-res after listening to ripped youtube audio for so long lmao.

Gareth Coker is a great composer, I have yet to dislike any of his work. He did a bunch of the tracks for Halo Infinite as well, which explains why I like those so much.
Love the Ori soundtracks!

My other favorite Gareth Coker soundtrack:

The word that comes to mind to describe it is "propulsive".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back