Best game soundtrack?
Apr 17, 2021 at 3:51 AM Post #121 of 435
Really been loving the Genshin Impact soundtrack, astonishingly good for a "free" game.

Like Final Fantasy Record Keeper, a free gacha game, but with amazing soundtrack

Apr 17, 2021 at 7:55 PM Post #126 of 435
<<Mirror's Edge Soundtrack>>

Oh yea, Mirror's Edge! That reminds me I haven't listened to the Mirror's Edge: Catalyst soundtrack in a long time, so I think I'll do that now.

Over five hours long (!). Favorite track: Savant.

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:25 AM Post #130 of 435
while not the best.. i'm really like the song in Monster Hunter Rise - in the hub

(2:43)

In the game there are two cats that drum along with the music too. I've spend way to much time watching them ... they mesmerizes me

but for the best.. Dragon age had some great music.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2021 at 10:37 AM Post #131 of 435
while not the best.. i'm really like the song in Monster Hunter Rise - in the hub

(2:43)

In the game there are two cats that drum along with the music too. I've spend way to much time watching them ... they mesmerizes me

but for the best.. Dragon age had some great music.

Monster hunrer series has great OST

Mh:World iceborne had one of the best town Themen ever

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:17 PM Post #133 of 435
Been listening to this one a lot recently, having just finished the game. Almost 5 hours long (the soundtrack I mean, not the game, lol).

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Also, the site VGMO has a review. They liked it, a lot. This site is pretty useful for finding info and reviews of videogame soundtracks.

Apr 19, 2021 at 2:48 AM Post #134 of 435
Been listening to this one a lot recently, having just finished the game. Almost 5 hours long (the soundtrack I mean, not the game, lol).

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Also, the site VGMO has a review. They liked it, a lot. This site is pretty useful for finding info and reviews of videogame soundtracks.

I loved Vanillaware games, but this is more of a visual novel right?

Apr 19, 2021 at 9:34 AM Post #135 of 435
I loved Vanillaware games, but this is more of a visual novel right?
Half of the gameplay is "point-and-click" adventure (basically), with a very convoluted plot and tons of science fiction tropes mashed together. It works, mostly.

The other half is turn-based strategy combat. I think most people find the turn-based combat to be the less interesting half, but I really liked that part, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back