Best Earbuds/IEM For Trance
Dec 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by hierobryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are you talking about? Do you have a kid named Wilfredo? Your kid listens to trance music?
confused_face(1).gif

YES, I have a kid WILFREDO. Is that a problem? My little guy (who is now bigger) loves to Dance to Trance...and even more knows his IEM's. Wilfredo could probably teach you a thing or two about listening to music.

When Wilfredo appreciates a good IEM, take notice. He's regularly accurate in his assumptions and opinions.

He has helped many people on this forum...Hail Wilfredo!

May 23, 2009 at 5:02 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by oak3x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SEARCH ! SEARCH! SEARCH!

Have you not searched on this topic? If you had, you obviously would have run across some wonderfully useful recommendations from my little guy...Wilfredo.

OK...enough with lashing mate, here it is again. Listen (read) carefully:

The Early Days...discovering Trance

Early on, my little guy...young Wilfredo garnered an appreciation for fine music... His first words murmured were "Feed Me Trance".

With that, I inserted a newly purchased pair of Shure se310...and watched in amazement as he bopped his head and began to dance (Feeling the rhythm). Swapping out a pair of UE Super.Fi 3's, again the same reaction occured...alot of head bobbin.

Sweet Mercy little man... a proud gleaming Papa I was, smilin from ear to ear.

With this real world experience, I (and more important Wilfredo) can hole-heartedly recommend the Shure SE310 and UE Super.fi 3's. Now the Shure SE310's may be a little out of your price range...but in this case turn to the little brother se210. They possess alot of the same characteristics, warm, balanced sound with velvet mids.

Good Luck!!!

I have to disagree, in terms of trance and related genres of electronic music I was sorely, sorely disappointed with the se310s, same went for my Dad's se420s, basically 0 bass oftentimes. The bass was VASTLY overshadowed by the reasonably good mids and highs. I really have to say that sennheiser's IE8 is best in the bass department, but I guess that depends on what your price range is

Nov 4, 2010 at 4:57 PM Post #19 of 19

Quote:
This was a really old topic to bump, but I don't question that the IE8's > SE310's for bass.

This is an really old topic to bump =] but regardless x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back