Best Earbuds/Earphones Suited for Me?
Jul 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

RocketPenguin

New Head-Fier
I have only been on this forum once or twice, over the past few years, so bare with me. I do realize there are other threads asking similar questions, but I believe my specific question requires a more specific answer.
Point being, I need a new set of earbuds. I currently have a pair of Audio-Technica M50s, which I love and adore. Issue is, you don't take a pair of 130$ headphones on airplanes and bus rides to school. For this reason, I need a set of earbuds capable of fitting in my pocket. I used to have skullcandy Titans, which where extremely durable and sounded pretty decent. I then stepped it up a notch and bought a pair of Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Enhanced Bass Earbuds which where even better sound quality wise, and now I currently have neither. My price range is under 50$, I listen to a lot of electric, bassy music,but do not necessarily want to sacrifice sound quality for bass. (Bass is never a problem for me, but higher sound quality comes first.) I also listen to classical. I would like the earbuds to have a mic, skip, pause and start button panel thingy, but this isn't the most important issue. Have to be in ear. Don't care about the brand, though would prefer it not be Skullcandy as they are turning into a "buy me for the brand name" product line. Would also need to be quite strong, as they will be going through some extent of abuse (thus the small price range, I don't expect them to last more than two-three years. None of my other earbuds have ever lasted longer than that.) I do realize in the price range stated there are tons of earbuds, but I am hoping you guys can point out a few of the better, high quality ones.
Thnx for your guys's time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back