Best ear tips for Triple Fi.10?
Apr 26, 2011 at 2:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

CyberAthlete

100+ Head-Fier
Currently using: Comply Foam Tips

I was wondering whether the Monster Super Tips Foam with the silicone center sound better than the Comply i am currently using? The silicone tips that come with the triple fi don't seal too well and they tend to slip out but the comply fit and sound great. They enhance bass yet I feel they tend to tone down the highs in the song.

Suggestions? Sony hybrids?

And are these tips universal? Will they work with the Monster Turbine series of earphones as well? Thanks!

Apr 26, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #2 of 20
Well? Any suggestions for a nice set of ear tips that will really bring out the best in sound and work across different earphones or list the best ear buds for each specific earphone (Triple.Fi10, Monster Turbine, Phonaks...) Thanks!

Apr 26, 2011 at 8:22 PM Post #3 of 20
When I had the TF10's, I used Sony Hybrids and Monster SuperTips. The SuperTips enhanced the bass slightly and were the most comfortable, whereas the Hybrids were the most balanced. The Supertips isolate better than the Hybrids IMO. If you can get a nice deal the the Supertip pack (gets you the Supertips plus the Supergels), then I would suggest those. However, they are usually $20, so if you're not willing to spend that much, or want a more balanced sound, then the Hybrids make for a good alternative. -Zac

Apr 28, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #7 of 20
Sony Hybrids are my choice. I love them on my TF10s.

Apr 30, 2011 at 1:17 AM Post #9 of 20
I received the supertips and the Sony hybrids. Will test them out, thanks for the feedback everyone.

Nov 20, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #12 of 20
Does anyone know of any flanged ear tips for the triplefi's?

My Etymotic HF5's have 3-flanged tips and they seem to stay inserted and isolate much better than the triplefi's (single-flanged) tips.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Medium-Triple-Flange-Ear-Buds-Tips-Cushions-for-Ultimate-Ears-Earphones-Black-/200691955604?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item2eba2c3794&_uhb=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back