BEST Custom IEMs
Nov 7, 2014 at 5:53 AM Post #17 of 31

'The-newer-the-better' mindset doesn't always apply.

Seing the orders quantity for this CIEM and delays (6 months) you are absolutly right. What is curious is that Suyama-san advices to choose the MH334 or MH335DW instead because of the C435 is an 'old' product and he thought at stopping it. For Classical it appears from HeadFiers that there is no substitute.

Nov 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #18 of 31

Seing the orders quantity for this CIEM and delays (6 months) you are absolutly right. What is curious is that Suyama-san advices to choose the MH334 or MH335DW instead because of the C435 is an 'old' product and he thought at stopping it. For Classical it appears from HeadFiers that there is no substitute.

I am not sure if that comes from Suyama himself.

Jaben (Singapore) for one did not recommend (or quote Suyama recommending) MH334/335DW over the C435. Have not heard from any other sources that Suyama is thinking of discontinuing the C435 either.

The soundstage on the C435 is eerily wide (the widest non-vented IEM I have heard) and the timbre of the instruments is excellent. 

Dec 21, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #19 of 31
  Please recommend based on your experience.

I have a pair of Gradp GR10s and love the synergy with the iPod>CLAS>RSA71B
Would like to try something similar but with Custom Fit.
My main criteria is that there should be no sibilance and brightness 

Not very finicky about all else.
Of course I'd like lush mids, taut bass, huge soundstage, good instrument separation, etc...
wink_face.gif

I also have the Grado GR10 and they are now in the shop to install custom molded sleeves,pictures will follow as soon as I have them back

Mar 23, 2015 at 3:36 AM Post #20 of 31

I am not sure if that comes from Suyama himself.

Jaben (Singapore) for one did not recommend (or quote Suyama recommending) MH334/335DW over the C435. Have not heard from any other sources that Suyama is thinking of discontinuing the C435 either.

The soundstage on the C435 is eerily wide (the widest non-vented IEM I have heard) and the timbre of the instruments is excellent. 

Just received my C435 (4,5 months delay).
Agree with your comment.

Mar 23, 2015 at 5:14 AM Post #22 of 31
1964 Ears V8 if you are looking for a good bass and mids.
also their 3D soundstage technology is great...

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:40 AM Post #24 of 31
1964 Ears V8 if you are looking for a good bass and mids.
also their 3D soundstage technology is great...

3D soundstage technology? What is it ? Natural crossfeed through the skull ? Waves delays?

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #26 of 31
Simply put, in ears that offers the sound of a top over the ear headphone

Well that's my problem: Soundstage with headphones is head centered. I thought some technology into CIEMs could overcome this behavior.

Apr 6, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #27 of 31
Well that's my problem: Soundstage with headphones is head centered. I thought some technology into CIEMs could overcome this behavior.
well there are some in ears that already come close like Senn's IE80 at a still earthy price, most customs are incredible expensive, also in Germany where some manufacture ask 1900 Euro for a custom in ear. Those are oft so sensitive you can only listen to audiophile recordings, but speaking for myself music comes first, and in my favorite music there are very little audiophile recordings

Apr 7, 2015 at 1:04 AM Post #28 of 31
3D soundstage technology? What is it ? Natural crossfeed through the skull ? Waves delays?

might as well you give it a try.... auditioning is the best tool for you to comprehend what i meant...
L3000.gif

simple explanation is; the instrument separation is very emphasized, 

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #29 of 31
 might as well you give it a try.... auditioning is the best tool for you to comprehend what i meant...:L3000:
simple explanation is; the instrument separation is very emphasized, 

I own the Fitear C435. Could be very far away from 1964? What amp drives yours ?

Apr 7, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #30 of 31
I own the Fitear C435. Could be very far away from 1964? What amp drives yours ?

SR71-b or Ibasso PB-2 
i have tried Fitear C435 before but the impression did not implies me of buying it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back