Best Comedy on TV?
Aug 20, 2009 at 4:43 PM Post #2 of 54
Curb Your Enthusiasm
South Park

Aug 20, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #4 of 54
South Park was the favorite show of my adolescence, and still has been funny, but honestly season 13 was a huge let-down for me. I watched Curb Your Enthusiasm thinking it would be cut from the same cloth as Seinfeld, but was dissappointed by its cheap polyester knock off of the original wool. Both great shows though. I guess my personal issues were just that south park is starting to stale (though not nearly to simpsons proportions,) and I think I just had way too high of an expectation coming into Curb Your Enthusiasm. I should have done as the show's title suggested. Just my opinion.

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM Post #6 of 54
One of my favorite shows at the moment is Leverage, the character dialogues are absolutely brilliant at times.

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #7 of 54
I find 'Karl & Co' and 'Karl III' to be great!
Really get my laugh going...
biggrin.gif

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #8 of 54
As far as making me laugh the most, I'd go with Family Guy, 30 Rock, and The Office, in that order. Simpson's should be in there still, but their episodes seem to be hot and cold. I used to love Curb Your Enthusiasm but it's starting to wear a little thin IMO.

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #9 of 54
If Drawn Together wasn't cancelled I'd throw my vote that way
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #12 of 54
South Park. I would have voted for Corner Gas, but they just finished their last season :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back