Best burgers in America
Oct 17, 2006 at 3:35 AM Post #106 of 111
I need to go back to Le Tub next time I'm at my place in Hollywood, FL. "We're #1, we're #1!!!" It really is an amazing burger, and I would have never known about it were it not for this thread.

Aug 31, 2020 at 3:39 PM Post #108 of 111
I’ve tasted a lot of highly rated burgers including from 2 of the places on the list. Here’s some of my advice.

1) The best way to judge a burger place is to taste the actual burger plain. Maybe with a little ketchup and salt. This way you can really taste the quality of the beef and bread without the distractions of the other add ons. If it tastes awesome plain, that is a good burger and may not even need the extra add ons.

2) If you’re obsessed with finding the best burger, you need to grind the meat yourself fresh and figure out which cut of the cow makes the best burger for your personal taste. And also finding the right bun. This way you have full control and you won’t have to rely on other restaurants because you don’t know if they will change their method or recipe in the future.

Aug 31, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #109 of 111
Sometimes the best burger is the one specially made for you...like a grilled chicken breast burger with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, Swiss cheese, and mushrooms.

Aug 31, 2020 at 11:33 PM Post #111 of 111
The extra special thing that I like about Five Guys is that I like their hotdogs and some of their milkshake flavors are actually pretty good. I recommend the Malt flavor. The background music they play is fun too.

Here’s a little secret that many people don’t know: You can have crumbled bacon added to your milk shake in many Five Guys locations.
It’s actually not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back