CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 21, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #15,541 of 31,833
Hey bro, can you possibly tell me how Z5000 compares to M6/DMG? I just placed and order for them. :sunglasses:

Yeah sure but i'm not home right now and just have M6 and IM1 on me....
From what I recall I prefer bass on Z5000 but M6 mids and imaging is better, Z5000 is sure more Vshape but I feel it have more highs sparkle, but just in a certain upper range....as well there 2 versions of Z5000 (new version have L and R write on it) and I have both, new one is more neutral less bassy but I did not listen to it alot (will do proper comparaisons too).
Will PM you more impressions when home bro!

One thing sure, I LOVE both:):)

Jan 21, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #15,542 of 31,833
And me I can't appreciate them. Z5000 are very too bassy, that are fatiguing

Jan 21, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #15,543 of 31,833
Yeah sure but i'm not home right now and just have M6 and IM1 on me....
From what I recall I prefer bass on Z5000 but M6 mids and imaging is better, Z5000 is sure more Vshape but I feel it have more highs sparkle, but just in a certain upper range....as well there 2 versions of Z5000 (new version have L and R write on it) and I have both, new one is more neutral less bassy but I did not listen to it alot (will do proper comparaisons too).
Will PM you more impressions when home bro!

One thing sure, I LOVE both:):)

Excellent, looking forward to that.

And me I can't appreciate them. Z5000 are very too bassy, that are fatiguing

Thats what ive heard as well but the newer version supposedly has more balanced tuning.

Q31e0t.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019 at 11:58 AM Post #15,544 of 31,833
Wow....nice collection! Some LZ graph look quite strange tough, like if the bass is way above rest of fr...

The DMG vented is this one right?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/BGV...00-42ef-bd8c-dcef88a7bd6d&transAbTest=ae803_3

Did you hear serious difference with DMG?
Like, bass still slam quite hard?
But especially, did we get extra details (and brilliance without sibilance) in upper range???

Yes, that is the correct filter, yes the filter pretty dramatically alters the bass. It pulls some of the low rumble out and cleans up the area between 100-200Hz which helps minimize the bass bleed. I do think that helps with the mids, I don't see much of a change in treble between the stock and vented. Vented is slightly more polite with a bit less push around 7-8kHz but that wasn't a glaring spike to start with so only minimally noticable.

Jan 21, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #15,545 of 31,833
Excellent, looking forward to that.

Thats what ive heard as well but the newer version supposedly has more balanced tuning.

Q31e0t.jpg

Not sure about the mids being more enjoyable, but I remember them being sure less bassy and still smooth but more fowards sounding.
IS this the V2 you ordered or it wil be a ''surprise''?

Jan 21, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #15,546 of 31,833
dondonut
KB100 звучит лучше, чем BQ3, а C10 очень похож на Kb100

Cheers mate, at the time I bought the BQ3 you were one of the only ones that had a detailed review with pics up. Since then I've checked several of your other reviews. I appreciate you sharing on this forum as well. Google translate rocks! :o2smile: In which regard would you say the KB100 is 'better'?

The C10 sure are interesting, but I feel like waiting for a month will yield another iem that is 'just a more refined C10'. I'll hold off buying stuff for a while but the C10 is going on my list of 'might buy' for sure.

Jan 21, 2019 at 1:12 PM Post #15,547 of 31,833
Not sure about the mids being more enjoyable, but I remember them being sure less bassy and still smooth but more fowards sounding.
IS this the V2 you ordered or it wil be a ''surprise''?

There wasnt any indicator about the version but if the newer version really has L- and R-markings its probably V2 (if i can trust the product pictures). I ordered it from NICEHCk Audio Store: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...etal-Earphone-With-MMCX-Bass/32738712329.html

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019 at 1:54 PM Post #15,549 of 31,833
Hello, I'm buying these earphones (CCA C10). It is not clear to me the cable with mic. If I choose this one, should I get 2 cables (one with mic and the other balanced) or just one?

This will depend on whether your gear will handle balanced, if it will then a 2.5mm balanced is probably a good idea. I usually get cables without the mic as it often introduces an impedance difference between sides which can alter the signature a bit and most of the time I use a DAP that renders the mic a remote control only. I prefer the 3.5mm TRS cables without the mic if available.

Jan 21, 2019 at 4:50 PM Post #15,551 of 31,833
Hey guys! The T2s were on sale and decided to order them online. Now I'm a bit concerned if the T2 only has negligible improvements over my ZSN? Or even some preferring the ZSN over the T2. Has anyone experienced both of these IEMs or has owned the T2. Let me know guys your thoughts.

Jan 21, 2019 at 5:41 PM Post #15,552 of 31,833
Today I bought blindly these IEMs, without having read anything about them. There are already several IEMs with the same 2DD + 2BA configuration but I was attracted by its more premium construction, as well as being a more recognized brand.
Has anyone tried them?
I guess it will take 2 weeks to get to my house.

**** DT8:

HTB1VkdNKh1YBuNjy1zcq6zNcXXay.jpg

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-del-auricular-de-DJ/1727211_32909492189.html
How did you end up liking these? I'm looking for a good IEM with elevated bass and mids, rolled off highs.

Jan 21, 2019 at 6:57 PM Post #15,553 of 31,833
I picked up good old Urbanfuns a moment ago... damn, these sound much better than i remembered. I dont completely understand why they are called bright, these have clearly a warm-tilted sound to me. Treble and upper mids can sound little sharp/harsh so maybe that makes them appear "bright-ish" at times. I changed the silicone tips to foam ones (Nicehck T400) and if i remember right it warmed up the sound a little bit and thickened the bass. These IEMs have aged well.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2019 at 2:29 AM Post #15,555 of 31,833
Hello, I'm buying these earphones (CCA C10). It is not clear to me the cable with mic. If I choose this one, should I get 2 cables (one with mic and the other balanced) or just one?

This will depend on whether your gear will handle balanced, if it will then a 2.5mm balanced is probably a good idea. I usually get cables without the mic as it often introduces an impedance difference between sides which can alter the signature a bit and most of the time I use a DAP that renders the mic a remote control only. I prefer the 3.5mm TRS cables without the mic if available.
What Wiljen says. I also prefer cables without the mic. Plus, you may find the cable that comes with the C10 too stiff and prone to tangling as I did, so it may be advisable to have a spare. It's the Type A cable (used for the ZS5 and ZS6) if you plan on getting KZ replacement cables. :smile_phones:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back