best bassiest IEM around
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Levs

New Head-Fier
hey guys, im a basshead and i love to listen rock songs. im currently using future sonics atrio and i love the thump thump feeling it gave me, makes me feel like my heart is gonna pop out any moment.

so now im thinking of an upgrade, bass on atrio was awesome! and i was wondering what would be a better upgrade above atrio?
especially one which gives me head thumping bass.

please leave ur advice and comments.
thank you very much!

Dec 1, 2010 at 4:16 PM Post #3 of 8
Hi

Totally new to this. I recently bought the Sennheiser IE8s. Extremely bassy with excellent lows, mids and highs and a massive soundstage.

But note, I don't own the atrio so can't compare but I thoroughly recommended the IE8s to bassheads.

Dec 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM Post #4 of 8

I second that.  I have the ie8 and they have good punchy bass but hit hard and go low.  
Quote:
Hi

Totally new to this. I recently bought the Sennheiser IE8s. Extremely bassy with excellent lows, mids and highs and a massive soundstage. Thoroughly recommended for bassheads.

Dec 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #5 of 8
IE8 if very very good quantity-wise. You want quantity and quality, I would go with the FX700.

Dec 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #6 of 8
Today I recieved the Monster Turbine Pro Gold and I would say this is defo a bass IEM.  I think it is great for Rock and Metal as the treble is smooth and not harsh.  It is also more easier to drive for bass as previously I had owned the Denon C751 and had always kept Clear Bass on my sony DAP at 3+ and now I have put it to 2+ as the bass just overpowers everything at higher levels.  It also has great isolation and seal, I wear it Upsidedown/Over the ear for better seal. 

I think the only downside for the MTPG is that the trebles are not bright enough as it was with the Denon C751 and I have to give a treble boost on my Sony DAP (16khz 1+) to get a clearer brighter sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back