Benjie Offical Thread
Sep 1, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #1,936 of 2,126
Here is the new Benjie bj-t1 MINI (same as benjie k10 but with the convenient microSD card slot)
http://www.benjie-tx.com/wap/MP3HiFiPlayer/255.html

benjie%20mp3%20player.jpg

music%20player(2).jpg

mini%20clip%20music%20player.jpg

sport%20music%20player(1).jpg

Awesome! I hope it will be soon available at Aliexpress.
Hope you guys will post when it comes available. :wink:

Sep 5, 2018 at 4:23 AM Post #1,938 of 2,126
I purchased AGPTEK M20S. Once I receive the Mp3 Player, I tested several MP3 files and flac files. The player skipped flac file (24 bit, 176.4 khz) and jumped to MP3 file. At that time I thought I need to upgrade firmware for the player. With Actions Audio Product Tool, I think I selected both 1) PRODUCTION and 2) FLASH_ERASE and downloaded. As a result, my M20s do nothing and but just show “AGPTEK” on the display. Can’t turn on or off the player.

At first, though connected to PC, PC and Actions Audio Product Tool could not detect the M20s. With desperate Googleing, I managed to have Actions audio product tool detect my M20s as ADFU, while pc seems recognize M20s as “Actions USB 2.0 (HD) WinUSB device”. Anyway, while Actions Audio Product Tool detect M20s, I press the button “Download”, the progress stop at 94% with Flash_Type_Error (84).

Please help me to fix this error. I didn’t even play one song with my new M20s. Considering international post charge, it is not reasonable to send my M20s to service cneter and receive repaired one. I am willing to learn any knowledge or skill to repair my M20s.

I managed to flash the firmware, but same result.

Sep 13, 2018 at 4:21 PM Post #1,941 of 2,126
3xbenjie2.jpg

T6 still King for me.
Wish they could build the same userinterface and soundquality of the T6 in the chassis of the T1 Mini.
Also I hope they will sell the T6 with less sharp rounded corners just like the T1-Mini. I would buy it again.

Sep 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #1,943 of 2,126
Installed the latest APGTEK C2 firmware on my Benjie K11. The UI has been overhauled and they have added a couple of features and removed a few. Sound quality has remained the same. The release notes mentioned an improvement in Bluetooth connection, but its still flaky, almost unusable with any amount of movement.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Sep 16, 2018 at 11:49 AM Post #1,944 of 2,126
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your useful comments and reviews in the forum. I've read a handful of pages and have come down to 4 potential Benjie models but I need your advice. Which one would you choose between the S5, the K3 the K11 and the T6?

My main use would be listening to 320 kbit mp3 and FM radio. If possible some flac albums too but I don't plan to use bluetooth or even look at the album art.
Besides audio quality, I really value battery life and overall durability.

Thanks in advance,
Zike

Sep 16, 2018 at 12:02 PM Post #1,945 of 2,126
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your useful comments and reviews in the forum. I've read a handful of pages and have come down to 4 potential Benjie models but I need your advice. Which one would you choose between the S5, the K3 the K11 and the T6?

My main use would be listening to 320 kbit mp3 and FM radio. If possible some flac albums too but I don't plan to use bluetooth or even look at the album art.

Thanks in advance,
Zike
I wholeheartedly recommend the K3. Same great sound quality as the S5 with much better user experience. No BT and album cover display, and the battery life is sufficient.

Sep 16, 2018 at 1:00 PM Post #1,946 of 2,126

Got my T1-Mini and am currently testing it.

Im a trader at Alibaba so I ordered a sample at the manufacturer.

Quite happy with my purchase. Because it's light and small I can connect it directly to my headphones. Then it does not need a wire or batteryhungry bluetooth and thus gives more freedom. Navigation and setting volume is a bit tricky when it's that close to the headphones though.

benjie004.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2018 at 6:26 PM Post #1,948 of 2,126
Is there some BENJIE S5 (AGPTEK m20) owner that understood how to activate the night mode in our DAP?
Seems like it has one but can't figure out how to turn it on.

Sep 17, 2018 at 3:47 PM Post #1,949 of 2,126
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
Zike

I have the BT version of this... https://www.agptek.com/product/8gb-...-screen-headphones-support-up-to-128gb-black/

Plays my FLACS fine, good sound. Dropped it on tile already and didn't do much except take some of the paint off the corner. FM direct button is very nice to have again. I come from the day where players used to have an FM button or you could hold play to go to FM. Speaker is pretty loud as well and the battery is decent.

Also works the way I want with FM. FF/RW is manual tuning while up and down arrow are the presets. Play/pause button will mute the radio and all those controls work with the screen off and it stays off to save battery.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2018 at 3:28 AM Post #1,950 of 2,126
Benjie AS20:

i received my Benjie AS20 a week ago.
i know that sound quality is the most important thing, but the user interface is above average.
i cannot recommend the new generation of Benjie players to anyone. After the S5 the is no development and no quality regarding benjie players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back