Benjie Offical Thread
Jul 22, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #136 of 2,126
the benjie s5. i would rate it 11/10. fantastic sq at its price. easily worth $300-$500

Jul 22, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #137 of 2,126
I dont own an m3 , been put off a bit from what i have read, so this is a disappointing answer. How does is compare to the s5?

Will do an extra test when I get around ... I am still in the process of falling in love with the S5 ... ever since my Xduuo X2 I kinda prefer small and text only screens, while great on performance .. have not done a side to side compare X2/S5 yet .. but ordered the AGPTek version of the S5 .. just for the heck (and anthrazit color) of it ... still have not found a 'quick' way of getting the K9 unfortunetely .. anyone else? 

Jul 22, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #140 of 2,126
@audio123 I like my S5 but I can't compare it to other players as it is the only one I have but I can see you have quite a collection, does it really perform better than the rest? :smiley:

what if i say I prefer the benjie s5 to the rest hehe

btw, edit your profile..

thanks!

Jul 24, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #145 of 2,126
Hello,

How does this Benjie S5 sound compared to a Sansa Clip+ (with stock firmware or RockBox)?
I am trying to decide between Xduoo X2 and Benjie S5. My main parameter of evaluation is the sound quality.
I will use the DAP with Xiaomi Hybrid Piston 32 Ohm IEM and I plan to not pair/use any amp to the DAP.
Regards,

kalo86

Jul 26, 2016 at 4:19 AM Post #147 of 2,126
Any interest that I talk a bit about the other Benjies I have?

In short: the C-One is a plastic bomber ... don't like it much

the C3 and N9000 seem to have issues playing bigger FLAC files (24/96) ... but otherwise fun. Especially the C3 .. once I got used to 'no screen' and a 'faux' shuffle function, I recalled that I somewhere have a bunch of 1h DJ mixes, each in it's own file .. so. loaded all those on. Great for work out. The N9000 is only a bit bigger, solid built, has 3 lines of screen, something called 'directory browsing' .. which i think does not help with folder structures ... 

Somehow it seems that the recording function is something really popular in China .. many of the devices touted as 'invisible' ... record all business deals? Steamy late night sessions? Who knows :) 

Hi! Can you say something about the Benjie S5? It's in Amazon Italy shown as AGPTek M20 and I'm getting very interested on buying this DAP. Do you think it can compete the good Sansa Clip+? What about a "versus" between Onn X5 and Benjie S5?
Thank you in advance!

kalo86

Jul 26, 2016 at 6:04 AM Post #148 of 2,126
Hi all! 

I just gotten a S5 as well, and it seems that the player is not recognising the flac files that I have put into the player.

Does anyone have the same issue? If so how can it be resolved?

Much thanks in advance!

Jul 26, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #149 of 2,126
Hello,

How does this Benjie S5 sound compared to a Sansa Clip+ (with stock firmware or RockBox)?
I am trying to decide between Xduoo X2 and Benjie S5. My main parameter of evaluation is the sound quality.
I will use the DAP with Xiaomi Hybrid Piston 32 Ohm IEM and I plan to not pair/use any amp to the DAP.
Regards,

kalo86
xduoo x2 sq is better. More detailed and clean. And more power.

Jul 26, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #150 of 2,126
Hi! Can you say something about the Benjie S5? It's in Amazon Italy shown as AGPTek M20 and I'm getting very interested on buying this DAP. Do you think it can compete the good Sansa Clip+? What about a "versus" between Onn X5 and Benjie S5?
Thank you in advance!

kalo86

Salve kalo86, 

Funny, I just got back from Italy ... in fact, I also ordered that AGPTek version of the S5 .. which I will have in my hands in a few days (still on the road). I could do a compare a) if that AGPTek sounds the same as the 'real' S5 and b) compare to Sansa Clip+ and maybe also Xduuo X2  ... Don't have any ONNs ...  But will take some time until I get to it 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back