Beats Pro Replacement Ear Cushions
Sep 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

daytonanerd

New Head-Fier
Hello Head-Fi'ers. I got the Beats Pro headphones as a birthday gift from my dad (Yes, you may boo silently, lol). A problem I have with them is that the circular ear cups hurts my ear a little bit. I am wondering if you could recommend some oval-shaped ear-cups for the Beats Pro. Thanks Head-Fi.

Sep 6, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #2 of 7
Ummm ... replace the whole headphone 
L3000.gif

Sep 6, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #3 of 7
Tell your dad that you're practicing fiscal responsibility and have him return them and give you $400 cash instead then buy some hifiman HE-400s and tell him they were $20 and you invested the rest (this is not a troll answer I'm being serious)

Sep 6, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #4 of 7
Dayton, do you enjoy the sound of them? Do you find them too bassy, too muddy? They are not looked to in very high regard in within the audiophile community. They are considered more a fashion statement than a piece of quality audio equipment. That being said, some people do like their sound signature. If they are still under warranty, you might consider auditioning some other headphones withing that price range. Soundwise, you could do much better.

Sep 6, 2012 at 7:58 AM Post #5 of 7
Well, I am afraid I actually am deadlocked into the Beats Pro. My dad would be offended, so I do have to keep them. They personally have a good sound, but I really haven't tried any audiophile headphones. So if you could, is there any place I can get replacement cushions at?

Sep 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM Post #6 of 7
You could try telling him that you do like the headphones, but they are uncomfortable, so you would like to try a different pair to find one more comfortable.

I doubt he would get offended by that, because it's the truth.

Sep 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM Post #7 of 7
Just check their website. They may offer replacements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back