beats pro owner looking to upgrade!
Apr 6, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #46 of 59

Quote:
You should send them into monster too check, the serial number dose not really mean anything because you can register fakes also 

I think you can insert the serial on their website to check?

Apr 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM Post #47 of 59

Quote:
I think you can insert the serial on their website to check?

There was something like that but its not good too just go by the serial number because for whatever reason some of the better fakes have serial numbers that show up on the serial number checker as being real, the only way too know 100% is too send it too monster.

Apr 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM Post #48 of 59

Quote:
There was something like that but its not good too just go by the serial number because for whatever reason some of the better fakes have serial numbers that show up on the serial number checker as being real

What? Seriously? Is there a source confirming this?

Apr 7, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #51 of 59
The Beats Pro aren't known for their bass. My Denon D1100 has more bass than that.

The Pros are actually a pretty nice pair of studio headphones, albeit having a higher price tag than Shure, Audio-Technica, etc. studio headphones.

If you want bass, you'll want the Beats Studio, or the mentioned Ultrasone, Beyer DT770, Denon D1100, or M50 headphones.

Apr 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM Post #55 of 59
If you like the look of the beats, have a average size head, and  want a better more natural sounding system. I would recommend the Klipsch Mode M40. However, if hiitting the low bass is extremely important then the Klipsch are not for you. In the Mid and upper regions these headphones shine. They are extremely portable and easy driven. Plus they have the benefit of noise cancelation. 

I would also consider the M50s, the sennheiser amperior or hd 25, and beyerdynamics dt1350 - these are based off the assumption portability is a necessity. 

May 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #59 of 59
The HFI780's & FiiO E11 provide me with a pile of bass, much WUB WUB WUB from the Clip+ or the iPod's...
I don't think I'd care much for the nausea / diarrhea inducing bass of some of the other BASS HEAVY cans. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back