beats pro owner looking to upgrade!
Apr 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #17 of 59
 well if you do you can always sell the ultrasons on head fi(unlike beats the re sale wont drop like a rock the first 5 min you own them) and buy referb beats pros and monsters websight for $250 but I dug my beats pros out of the closet and it a much bigger upgrade than I thought they were, or mine might be defective who knows but you dont like the denons because thats a BIG upgrade, but they are replacing there entire line up and you might like there new style I will leave a link below

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #21 of 59
i say that because no one is convincing me to sell them and change my mind , i guess all the hate and flames the beats get is all b.s
beyersmile.png

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #22 of 59
Beats don't really respond well to amping. It's kind of hard as they are unwilling to list ohm's and sensitivity, or any information about their drivers. Unlike any other company. Do you happen to have money for PRO 900's? I head those are quite good for what you are looking for.

Apr 1, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #23 of 59
If I were you I would just keep your Pros. For $200 they are pretty decent for portable and at home use. Don't waste your money on an amp though because to my knowledge Beats (specifically the studios, not sure about Pros) already have an amp built in for the bass and they tend to not do well with amplification. 

Apr 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #25 of 59
i have an ipod touch , you think the SQ be better with a sansa clip? btw the iphone for some reason make the music sound better then an ipod like way better and louder no distortion at all but i dont have an iphone. im looking for better SQ for a cheap price

Apr 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #26 of 59
I tried my pros with a sansa clip and the the highs were a tad bit more prevalent but with the pros they were not very nice highs
But atleast this thread has mad me realize how bad my beats pros are, My $99 shure srh 440s are not made of aluminium, and dont have a red b on the side but they sound so much better it is pathedic 

Apr 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #27 of 59
beats pro are some what good they lack alot of stuff but i dont really care and plus i got the pros for 200$ i would never pay anything higher for them and i love these because how good they sound with rap and hip hop and thats what i mostly listen too and cant complain about the bass which i think is better then most headphones and this bass not like the beats studios this one is actually clear and punchy this babe hits you hard! 
beyersmile.png

Apr 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #30 of 59
retail they are $99 but if you look for more than 10 min you can find them for ~$80ish and the srh840 ear pads that are more comfortable and add some more bass are ~$20 because with out the 840 pads they are a tad bit on the bright side of headphones but the bass is mostly tight and punchie, with the 840 pads the bass is more prevalent and the bass is much deeper and stronger. and they are more comfortable and they turn into headphones that are on the darker side of sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back