Beats Mixr Vs Beats Studio... Opinions Out Of The Two?
May 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #76 of 94
If you want reeeeeeeaaly care that much on the looks, go for the studios. they sound exacty like a $30 Senn HD 203, but you got spend your money on what you want, no matter how poor of a choice it is...

May 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM Post #77 of 94
They sound nothing like the Senn 203's and misleading info doesn't help anyone

May 27, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #81 of 94
May 27, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #82 of 94
duplicate

May 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #83 of 94
depends on the source. But definitely different.

you seem to be besting around the bush... I will try recording the question for you. (you established that they sounded different already so please do not say that again)

In your opinion, which one is the better sounding of the two between the beats and the sennheiser?

Jun 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM Post #85 of 94
you seem to be besting around the bush... I will try recording the question for you. (you established that they sounded different already so please do not say that again)

In your opinion, which one is the better sounding of the two between the beats and the sennheiser?

If the source is an iPod or phone, the Beats will sound better hands down. If you put them both on a headphone amp and match levels, it's down to personal preference. The Beats have better separation than the Senns, but if you don't like booming bass you'll prefer the Senns.

Jun 20, 2013 at 4:31 PM Post #88 of 94
MIXRS! All the way, studios are built very badly and have way to much base, the mixrs are uncomfy at first but thats due to a tight fit, the mixrs sound similar the the v-moda m80s just with more base and less treble

Jun 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #89 of 94
Mixrs are gonna get more comfortable with time. After about a month of using Mixrs, they aren't as tight anymore and feel way better on the head. If you really feel that they are super uncomfortable and you can't wear them for more than 5 minutes, then you should look at other headphones from other brands. But please, don't buy Studios.

I do recommend Mixrs as they are the least overpriced Beats. But as far as the Studios go... They are the most overpriced. I hope you make the correct decision.

Jul 11, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #90 of 94
Quote:
I still cant understand why anyone that knows that they are overpriced and dont sound good for the money would still want them, the only explanation I can come up with is if you have the self esteem of a rock and you want too look like a tool thinking you would look better. and if you want too get something that sound good and looks great then why not the akg tiesto headphones?, there not out yet but I can tell you they will sound miles better than any beats.

http://beatsmedia.com/news/tiesto-teams-up-with-leading-audio-manufacturer-akg-for-akg-by-tiesto-range-of-headphones/

STOP BEING AN *********!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back