Beats headphone teardown
Jun 25, 2016 at 2:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

jrflanne

100+ Head-Fier
Anybody seen this? I thought it was interesting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-einstein/we-took-apart-some-beats-headphones_b_7639618.html?utm_hp_ref=technology&utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1060901&

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #2 of 31
I usually like to look at peoples choice of headphones they wear on the streets or bus. When i see someone wearing beats, well lets just say i'm not impressed then. The contrary is the case considering there is a rich variety of Hp available.
But yeah interesting article.

Jun 26, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #4 of 31
Well it surely has its market audience, and it's hard to take that away despite whatever negative press beats may have received.  I still think that beats is good in the sense that it made many more people aware of audio in general.

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #7 of 31
I should've known. I can tell the different volumes of bass on my 5 pair of headphones, but I can only tell the amount of detail with 3 pairs. I tried the Beats by Dre Solo HD when I use to just care about bass, and they even sounded horrible to me. But it's great that the Beats hype has been toned down.

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #8 of 31
  I should've known. I can tell the different volumes of bass on my 5 pair of headphones, but I can only tell the amount of detail with 3 pairs. I tried the Beats by Dre Solo HD when I use to just care about bass, and they even sounded horrible to me. But it's great that the Beats hype has been toned down.

Like all things it will come and go haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back