Beats by Dr. Dre?
Apr 20, 2011 at 3:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DaBomb77766

Headphoneus Supremus
Just a quick social experiment.

So I've noticed that pretty much any thread with "beats" in the title immediately gets billions of views and over time the views stack up pretty heavily.  So I just wanna see what happens if I create a thread with nothing but the title having any relevance to Beats. :p

...or maybe I should say something just so this thread isn't completely off topic:

So, every single time I've ever tried out a pair of Beats (every single time) in a store, one of the ears is always either broken or sounds quieter than the other.  I've tried many demo units of many other headphones at stores before, and they work 99% of the time...has anyone else ever experienced this?

And that's it.  Reply if you want, or just wait see whether this thread immediately gets billions of views simply due to the title. :p

Apr 20, 2011 at 3:56 AM Post #2 of 4
My thoughts on the Beats? I bought them... was planning to bug K701/2's from AKg and for the love of god I don't know why I went for the Beats - they lured me in somehow. Do I regret buying them? Not really, they're accptable - I have Ultrasone DJ1 Pros for better listening but I made my choice and I'll live with it.

Apr 20, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #4 of 4
Look everybody!

Another Beats thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back