Beats Are Magical! And Other Nearly-Criminal Marketing Schemes
Jul 31, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #286 of 436
Quote:
I paid $150 for my Beats Studios and feel like that was a fair price for what they are. They're very portable, comfortable and have fun bass for the music I listen to. I don't understand all the BEATS BASHING it gets, if you don't like them you don't like them but the majority of the bashing just seems like it's people bashing it out of jealousy because they're so popular. They're good headphones if you can snag them for the right price, they're bad headphones if you get them for the wrong price.

$150?
That should've been the MSRP for Beats!
Considering the good looking aspect, $150 would be a good price.

I'm just bashing beats because they rip people off!
and people are buying into their marketing BS!

Jul 31, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #287 of 436
Quote:
I paid $150 for my Beats Studios and feel like that was a fair price for what they are. They're very portable, comfortable and have fun bass for the music I listen to. I don't understand all the BEATS BASHING it gets, if you don't like them you don't like them but the majority of the bashing just seems like it's people bashing it out of jealousy because they're so popular. They're good headphones if you can snag them for the right price, they're bad headphones if you get them for the wrong price.

Why would I be jealous when I have the king of bass, the PRO900? 
blink.gif

Jul 31, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #291 of 436
how does the bass of the XB500 compare to these headphones mentioned? (not a basshead, just curious)

Jul 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #292 of 436
Quote:
how does the bass of the XB500 compare to these headphones mentioned? (not a basshead, just curious)

The XB500 is like the Solo. Giant, boomy, farty bass and nothing else worth mentioning.

Jul 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #293 of 436
Found this on another website I visit:

"lol can't believe people are still asking about these things. Beats were personally made by Dr.Dre. He's a professional musician with a lot of experience working with some of the most well known names in hip-hop. Of course they're going to worth it. They're popular for a reason. Crystal clear vocals, deep, punchy bass, sparkling highs, forward mids. Beats bring everything to the table in one stylish package. Goes well with my Macbook Pro Beats Edition too"

I can't tell if he's serious...

Jul 31, 2012 at 2:43 PM Post #294 of 436
Quote:

"lol can't believe people are still asking about these things. Beats were personally made by Dr.Dre. He's a professional musician with a lot of experience working with some of the most well known names in hip-hop. Of course they're going to worth it. They're popular for a reason. Crystal clear vocals, deep, punchy bass, sparkling highs, forward mids. Beats bring everything to the table in one stylish package. Goes well with my Macbook Pro Beats Edition too"

Considering that Beats has an exclusive contract with HP, I think he's trolling.

Jul 31, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #295 of 436
Quote:

ok .. wich one is best for boooomy bass deep punchy bass ,,
beats studio beats pro XB700??

CAN ANYONE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jul 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM Post #296 of 436
Quote:

ok .. wich one is best for boooomy bass deep punchy bass ,,
beats studio beats pro XB700??

CAN ANYONE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The XB700 definitely has the loudest bass of the three, as well as the second highest-quality. The Beats Pro has much less bass in terms of boom and quantity, but the quality of it is much better, on-par with $150 headphones. The Beats Studio has sloppy-horrid bass with absolutely no quality, and it has no bass response below 60Hz.

Jul 31, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #297 of 436
Quote:
The XB700 definitely has the loudest bass of the three, as well as the second highest-quality. The Beats Pro has much less bass in terms of boom and quantity, but the quality of it is much better, on-par with $150 headphones. The Beats Studio has sloppy-horrid bass with absolutely no quality, and it has no bass response below 60Hz.

ahaaa

again

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ok bro u r KING OF HEADPHONE
atsmile.gif
 ,, so  xb700 is best headphone in world for boomy bass for rap style.. is that correct?

or there is other under 400$??

Jul 31, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #298 of 436
Quote:
Haha, I bet he is!

How did you get your custom Title?
(It's referring to beats right?)

By saying something funny and a mod decided to put it in my title....then another mod decided to change it because the difference one P can make is earth shattering.

Jul 31, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #300 of 436
lol this thread is very funny now...   many folks dont know that bass instruments can have detail and clarity also..  accurate bass is much more amazing than  distorted noisy bass..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back