Be the first to try out FiiO's brand new Lightning DAC/amp i1!!!
Mar 14, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #31 of 76
I listen to music all day; when I wake up, while I cook breakfast, while a cycle to work, while I'm working and I've gotten spoiled by hi-fi audio outputs so I would love to take the best quality with me all day. I have an iPhone 7 and I could write reviews in english and spanish.

=)

Mar 14, 2017 at 10:31 PM Post #35 of 76
*I have a 6s & iPad4
* I have your A1s and E06, which both sound great but both suffer from interference while I'm on the tube. Hoping the i1 will stop this.
*London
*English

Will the i1 have the 9018Q2C DAC chip?

The DAC chip of i1 is NAU88L25.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Mar 16, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #37 of 76
Exactly what I've been holding up to! A low profile and powered DAC from a reputable company 

- iPhone 6
- A good DAC to take advantage of the Zero Audio Duoza IEM, listen to my big collection of ALAC and the upcoming spotify lossless :) Also, the jack port is showing some signs of fatigue after 2 years of daily use. 
- France
- English and French 

Mar 16, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #38 of 76
-The Apple Lighting devices that you possess
Currently using a iPhone 7, where i've lost my original apple lightning to 3.5mm Jack ;(. Also in use in the house: iPhone 6, iPad Air
-Why you would like to try i1
I am currently searching for a better HiFi solution for my Headphones when i am on the go. This Solution should be as portable as possible so this would be perfect. I have strong trust in FIIO to deliver the performance we are used to know from FIIO for a very fair price.
-Your current living location
Switzerland
-The languages that you can use for reviews
I would like to do a Review in English and German

Mar 16, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #39 of 76
Will be glad to try and review the new FiiO Lightning DAC/amp i1

Lightning IOS devices I have for the test: IPhone 5c, IPad Air2 and MacBook Air
I have been using and enjoying now FiiO E17K with my Mac and Windows Laptops and also with my android phones but no chance to do it with IOS devices.
Would be very much interesting in learning and testing this newcomer.
Communication: English

Mar 16, 2017 at 10:39 PM Post #40 of 76
iPhone 5c
iPhone 6
iPad Air 2
Kindle Fire HD

Wanting something portable that delivers emotive sound.
Using Trinity Audios Phanton Master 4, Phantom Madtef, Phantom Master 6, Vyrus 2, Icarus III, Shure SE215, Senn IE80, Shure SRH840, Oppo PME (Soon)
England, English.

Mar 17, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #41 of 76
Ipad mini
Iphone 6
Iphone 6s Plus
Iphone 7
Ipad Air
I am always trying to find the best way to make my audio sound as best as possible on any device I use.  I am loving my Fiio X1 2nd gen.  I would love to try another cool device from Fiio.  I live in Manhattan in New York City.  I can post a review in english.  

Thank you for the chance to sue one of these.

:)

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:04 AM Post #42 of 76
iPhone 6 | iPad Pro

The sound quality of iDevices has been on a constant downward curve since the 3rd Generation iPod. The switch to a video enabled iPod then an iPhone each took musicality away in favour of features. I'd like to claw some of that lost quality back. Better headphones help but I'm not going beyond  the current Grado SR325e level.

London, UK

English

Mar 17, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #43 of 76
- iPhone 6 and 7
- I've been looking for a enhancement for my mobile audio listening more compact than DrangonFly Red + Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. I'm currently under the temptation to get a wireless headphone in favor of practicality, even though the sound quality isn't good from all models I tested so far. This product maybe close the practicality gap to keep experiencing most of my headphones on the go. I currently own
Phones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 EDT (250 ohms), AudioTechinica ATH-M50x, InEarz Custom molded UE triple fi, AKG Quincy Jones q460, Senhheiser px 100-ii, Klipsch Image S4i, Apple earbuds (p2 and Lightning connectors).
DACsFiiO E7 and E9 Combination, DrangonFly Red + Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Florida, USA
- English and Brazilian Portuguese (native language)

Mar 17, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #44 of 76
- iPhone 4s, 6, 7, iPad Mini 2
- Early adopter, quite honestly i never liked apple's ****ty audio implementation. I see the lightning jack as apple promoting more DACs or W1 implementations out there which offloads the good quality audio experience to companies who are master in this segment. As a tech savvy (developer, hardware engineer) I'm more interested and capable in reviewing the device from a very technical point of view, appealing to a technical audience. 
- India
- Hindi, Marathi, English, Russian.

Mar 17, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #45 of 76
iPad Air 128G, iPhone6 Plus 128G, iPhone6 SE 64G, Macbook Air

Have heard difference in sound with 6+ using a Chord Mojo but it is too cumbersome for easy portability.  If the i1 is better than the iPhone6 sound, then the size appears optimal for better portable sound.  The portable headphones I use can tell the difference as well: B&W P7, JH Audio 11Pro.

near Sacramento, California

English

Users who are viewing this thread

Back