Be the first to try out FiiO's brand new Lightning DAC/amp i1!!!
Mar 13, 2017 at 5:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 76

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO

In order to celebrate the debut of FiiO's brand new Lightning DAC/amp i1, we're going to invite 5 friends who are owners of the Apple Lightning devices and yet not satisfied with the devices' original sound quality to try out the i1. Also we would like get your valued feedback and suggestions. Once your suggestion is adopted, you will get the i1 sample unit for free. So hurry up and post in this thread with the following information to apply for the trial!

-The Apple Lighting devices that you possess
-Why you would like to try i1
-Your current living location
-The languages that you can use for reviews

The winners will be announced on March 20th. You may invite your friends to like your post in this thread. And the more likes you receive, the more chances you will get to the win for the trial. Feel free to post!

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Mar 13, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #2 of 76
Woohoo

- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPad Air
- Fan of Fiio products and want an upgrade to the sound on my iPhone
- UK
- English is my language

Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Mar 13, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 76
-I own iPad Pro 9.7" and iPhone 7 Plus. I have access to family's iPad Pro 12.9", iPhone 6s, and iPhone 6s Plus.
-I want something better sounding than the Apple lightning headphone adapter but more portable compared to the typical dac/amp stack such as micro iDSD BL.
-USA
-English

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #6 of 76
Hi! thank you for the opportunity.

I use an Iphone 7 256gb 
My first headphone amp was the FiiO A1, currently using a dragonfly black 1.5 with my iphone but seeing the i1 I am interested to see what it can do. My other source is an x3ii and ive been really happy with all FiiO products I have purchased.
I reside in Melbourne, Australia
I can provide feedback/review in English.

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:53 PM Post #7 of 76
-The Apple Lighting devices that you possess
Iphone 7 plus 256GB , iphone 6 plus 128gb. iphone 5, ipad 1st gen

Iphone 7 plus do not have headphone jack

Malaysia

English

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #8 of 76
-The Apple Lighting devices that you possess

iPhone 6s, iPad, iPod, iPad Mini, iPhone 5s
I would like to try this for those occasions where using my X5iii is not a practical option (this is often the case while I work)
I live in Phoenix Arizona USA
English, some Spanish

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #9 of 76
iPhone 6, soon 7
I'm tired of the poor sound quality from the inboard Dac, though about changing to the new LG V 20 but I have had Apple for too long. I am a big fan of the Fiio X3.
United States
English

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:10 PM Post #10 of 76
Hey this is awesome! I've been waiting for this to come out!!

I have an Iphone 6 & 7 plus, a Ipad Air 2

I would really like to upgrade the sound quality of my iphones when listening to music and when using drums machines and synths on my ipad, having a higher quality out put would be ideal!!
I LOVE Fiio products as I already own X5, A5, E01!

I live in Toronto Canada
English

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #12 of 76
-The Apple Lighting devices that you possess = iPhone 7, iPad Air
-Why you would like to try i1 = love listening to music on my headphones but up until now have not been satisfied with the built-in DAC/amp capabilities of my iPhone and iPad
-Your current living location = Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA
-The languages that you can use for reviews = English

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:24 PM Post #13 of 76
- iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

- The standard adapter that comes with the phone doesn't do my collection of lossless tracks on the phone justice. I'm hoping to upgrade.

- Vancouver, Canada

- English

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #14 of 76
iPhone 5c
I'd like to improve sound quality while playing Tidal HiFi and using headphones. And this device seems to be perfect for my needs.
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Portuguese and English

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:30 PM Post #15 of 76
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air
- The DAC inside the Apple devices is not good, lacks resolution, clarity, separation, soundstage and extension, sounding dark and lifeless, with boomy and undefined lows. I'm currently using Apple's Lighting adapter which has a DAC inside and improves the sound by a great margin, but still doesn't compare to a dedicated DAP. My earphones are JH Audio JH13 V2 and Etymotic ER4XR.
- Italy and Brazil
- Italian, Portuguese and English

Users who are viewing this thread

Back