Bay Area Meet (California): February 19th, 2011
Feb 11, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #331 of 527
Happy to count you all!

Will update attending list tonight or tomorrow night...

There should be plenty of room for anyone who wants some table space now that we have THREE rooms!

(I can't say how loud or how quiet any of the rooms will be now, but we'll see how it goes with the rooms separated by airwalls and the third room "Shasta" for spillover, socializing, & sharing gear too...I may move the Audiologist to the "Shasta" room for her presentation and for taking impressions. It doesn't need to be quiet for that.)

Feb 12, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #334 of 527
Awesome work, CEE TEE!!!  Thanks for organizing!!

[]s
Walfredo

Quote:
BAY AREA MEET JUST LEVELLED UP!

I just expanded the meet to take over the third room of the ballroom.

In an attempt to help with noise and space I will keep all three rooms separate.

I will figure out and update the room diagrams later, probably tonight...congrats, Bay Area Meet!

Feb 12, 2011 at 1:48 PM Post #335 of 527
Sorry to report I will not be able to attend next week. Looks like it will be an epic gathering. 

Everyone play nice with everyones gear, and support your host.

Cheers,
Mikey

Feb 12, 2011 at 3:54 PM Post #340 of 527
That is unfortunate to hear mikeymad, because I don't think anyone else will be bringing a K1000 or L3000. 
L3000.gif

Feb 12, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #341 of 527
mikeymad, you will be missed!  I enjoyed meeting you last year, and I was looking forward to seeing you again.  My attendance is becoming questionable, but I'm not ready to bail yet, keeping my fingers crossed.  Rain that weekend would sure help me make it!

Feb 12, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #342 of 527
I will be dropped off at the hotel. If I decide to go out for dinner with you guys, will there be anyone willing to give me a ride there with my audio gear?

Feb 12, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #343 of 527

Quote:
My attendance is becoming questionable, but I'm not ready to bail yet, keeping my fingers crossed.  Rain that weekend would sure help me make it!

frown.gif

Feb 12, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #344 of 527

Quote:
Sorry to report I will not be able to attend next week. Looks like it will be an epic gathering. 

Everyone play nice with everyones gear, and support your host.

Cheers,
Mikey

And I was soooooo looking forward to the Macallan. 
blink.gif

Guess I'll have to bring my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back