Bay Area Meet (California) February 11th, 2012 INTEREST THREAD
Oct 22, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #183 of 212

Quote:
I'm very excited to have the chance to hear more than one Eddie Current amp at the same meet (the Balancing Act is still haunting me).

(Still wondering if the 2A3 had the high-frequency AC heaters that the Balancing Act does?)

I have the Balancing Act, 2A3, and Super 7 lined up at my place for a limited duration - maybe a few weeks. You sure you don't want to drop by?

Oct 23, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #184 of 212
@purrin:  You have the Eddie Current BA, 2A3, and the Super 7???

The only other two that I would also <really> dig in the comparo would be a Zana Deux and a Peak/Volcano...phew!!!

I might just have to consider a trip down there to hear those three.

Just received the iPhone 4S as an early X-mas/B-Day gift.  My desktop rig needs a serious bump to match my portable rig!

I was considering the creation of an Excel spreadsheet to try and track all of Craig's amps + iterations (to keep me busy and researching until I could listen to everything).

Hearing those three amps BEFORE the Bay Area Meet would help since I will be concentrating on the meet going well.

I'll PM you about coming down.  
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 25, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #186 of 212
@alfaudo.

Dude... whoah... slow down.
31 posts in nearly 10 years. Don't you think that's a bit excessive???

Smokin' keyboard award.

(Honestly, I admire your restraint)  
wink_face.gif

Nov 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM Post #189 of 212
Thanks for the invite CEE TEE.  I'm in!  

Nov 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM Post #190 of 212
^Excellent!

Next week I will either "convert" this thread into the "Official" 2012 Bay Area Meet thread or link to a new thread...

Will also work on two things that we have discussed here:  a quiet room, some sort of common playlist if possible.

Nov 22, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #192 of 212
I'll be there.

Nov 23, 2011 at 9:43 AM Post #193 of 212
Bummer, looks like I'm not going to make it. My physical therapy is not going as well as I thought it would, and was planning to bring my bike up for some epic rides between Muir, Mt.Hamilton and Mt.Diablo.

Next year will do I guess, as that's the time when I decide go or no-go for the BHSE 009.

Nov 23, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #195 of 212
^^bummer, @pigmode!

Would have been great to have a Hawaii-Fi'er O-ver here...

Get better and then make it out here, the riding is absolutely incredible (I no longer ride sportbikes but riding was one of my favorite things ever).

Oh, the headphone gear out here is pretty good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back