Battlefield 4
Oct 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM Post #273 of 329
Blame this on EA for pushing the release date, not DICE. At least they pushed back Hardline to get it right. Hope it's actually completely fixed before release (wishful thinking).

Oct 6, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #275 of 329
  This isn't me in the video..it shows you how bad bf4 is after the tick rate was messed about with..they might get it right in bf5..i am just waiting for the last of us remastered and drive club not bothered about battlefield anymore!

Probably not. There will probably be another COD coming out right around that time and they'll rush BF5's release to compete with it, even though the game wasn't finished yet. The same s*** happened in BF3. 

Oct 6, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #277 of 329
Probably not. There will probably be another COD coming out right around that time and they'll rush BF5's release to compete with it, even though the game wasn't finished yet. The same s*** happened in BF3. 

There is a Call of Duty coming out, this year, but EA decided to push back Hardline. Maybe they are finally learning that it is better to release a fixed game at launch.

Oct 6, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #278 of 329
There is a Call of Duty coming out, this year, but EA decided to push back Hardline. Maybe they are finally learning that it is better to release a fixed game at launch.

I agree they should hold back releases but at the same time they can't test every price of hardware someone might have in their system. Let alone the junk people have installed, I didn't have any issues with it on my pc. I may have died behind a wall every now and then but that was about it.

Dec 6, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #280 of 329
Any word if they will be working on a remake of 2142 ?

Dec 12, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #284 of 329
Smart move, wish I did the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back