Battlefield 4
Dec 13, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #286 of 329
I logged on to BF4 after about 6 months break. Haven't had much time to game at all. Took a little while to update the 'patches'. Perhaps I'm remembering differently, but I could not discern much difference in the hit detection/'netcode'. It seems to take slightly longer to kill due to the lowered damage. Also is it not the case that they made the player movements faster? Can't say I notice that much. Still feels like running through treacle, and get stuck on everything.

I did have some fun rounds on pistol only servers, as well as the chain link game mode. 

I switched to BF3 noshar canal TDM for a bit. Feels like I could fly. I miss playing on full aftermath dlc maps. Also oh boy I had forgotten how fun Xbow was - It's shame about all the stupid hoops BF4 requires you go through for their bow, I don't have the time or the patience nowadays.

Hardline is not aimed at the traditional battlefield player (whatever that means). IMO the car chase game looks terrible. Like a glorified GTA game mode. I can still see it appealing for some though.

Mar 23, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #291 of 329
I had reservation watching promo video. Only talked about new features. No talk about bug fixing or tick rate etc. The game is OK to play casually if you dont mind the stop-frame-animation effect caused by the low tick rate. Competitive play devolves into monotony of assault class ninja around spamming medkits. CS still way better competition fps.

Mar 27, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #293 of 329
I rage quit so hard i stopped gaming for a year and dismantled my gaming rig completely.

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #294 of 329
Apr 21, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #297 of 329
  If anyone plays Hardline on PS4, add me: MPower965

Would be nice to play with some fellow head-fiers!

Adding you, now!

(INFAMOUS-CARTEL)

Apr 21, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #298 of 329

Adding you, now!

(INFAMOUS-CARTEL)

Awesome. Will add you when I get online 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 27, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #300 of 329
Anyone tried out the game since the new patch?
Played yesterday evening but spent most of my time unlocking attachments to the an94 and the mare's leg. Fun weapons. Once you get past the awful iron sights of the mare, it's entertaining to run with, though not the most reliable.  I did notice that the shotgun range has increased which I approve of :D

I just wonder whether this new update might be the death knell for hardline on PC... number of players reportedly have not been healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back