Bass Heavy Headphones?
Jan 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #61 of 67
Quote:
Is the zo2 the same as the zo2.3 because i am confuse, i think once i get money i am going for the zo2 just because i read that it provides the highest bass boost

I think there are some version like zo2.1 which has more hiss...The price of zo2.3 are even higher than e07k,  yes i do believe that zo2.3 has more bass than e07k but to be honest, i think too much bass isnt a good thing. It can cover mids and highs, just like what happened to the xb500, so you cant hear anything but bass...so i would say enough bass is fine. Besides e07k is a dac and an amp meaning that you can also charge and play on the computer as better sound card and adding all the bass boost to ur computer (hardware eq are tons better than the software eq when you compare them). Computer PO -> amp (zo2.3) is not a good solution.

Jan 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #62 of 67
Quote:
I think there are some version like zo2.1 which has more hiss...The price of zo2.3 are even higher than e07k,  yes i do believe that zo2.3 has more bass than e07k but to be honest, i think too much bass isnt a good thing. It can cover mids and highs, just like what happened to the xb500, so you cant hear anything but bass...so i would say enough bass is fine. Besides e07k is a dac and an amp meaning that you can also charge and play on the computer as better sound card and adding all the bass boost to ur computer (hardware eq are tons better than the software eq when you compare them). Computer PO -> amp (zo2.3) is not a good solution.

alright thanks, what dock is it compatible with?

Jan 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #66 of 67
Stick with getting the dt770. I sampled both 900 pro and the dt770 as well as COP. The 900s were beast but they are $100 more. The dt770 imho were better. Keep in mind I'm new to the game but I could tell the COPs bass bled a little on highest bass settings.

Jan 26, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #67 of 67
+ the beyers look better
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back