banana stands
Mar 1, 2007 at 2:28 AM Post #17 of 41
I don't understand how the banana hanger works. Where do you put your headphones on it, across the top or in the hook? It seems like they would slide off the top, and the hook just doesn't seem like a nice way to treat a nice set of hps.

Mar 1, 2007 at 2:52 AM Post #18 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow the BBB mug holder looks so nice

i can probably even hang the wires over the back hangers

I just hang the wires on the same branch as the headphone.

mug_tree.jpg

Mar 1, 2007 at 3:56 AM Post #19 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by dw6928 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wooaudio has great headphone stands for $25. They are simple, well made and are worth every cent.

exactly what I was looking for thanks for the tip. my HD600s thank you

Mar 1, 2007 at 5:32 AM Post #20 of 41
I went to BBB to look at banana stands - didn't love them, but never thought of the mug holder. That looks cool. Is that BBB as well?

you know, some people even use these things for bananas and mugs - the lady at the store told me.

Mar 1, 2007 at 8:24 AM Post #24 of 41
thrift shops! that's where it's at. absolute gems for dirt cheap.

for instance, got this nifty banana stand for 50 cents. 'scuse the picture quality.
dsc00008xz8.jpg

tongue.gif

Mar 2, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #26 of 41
a flag pole works

DSCF2521.jpg

Feb 5, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #27 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by iliketuna /img/forum/go_quote.gif
a flag pole works

DSCF2521.jpg

I was cruising through google for some cheap hp stands in light of the other hp stand thread that was started today and I came across this one. A 3-year-old thread I get it, but a flagpole for hp hanger is just as hilariously creative as using shotgun rifles I saw a while back.
dt880smile.png

Feb 5, 2010 at 6:06 AM Post #29 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by tisb0b /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry guys but none of your headphone stands can compete with what I call aerial suspension: http://img.whirltools.com/i/img0722.jpg

<edit> woops didn't realise this thread was from 07 oh well

Tis not your fault! The fellow above you is to blame
angry_face.gif
lol I love seeing older threads pop up though. Sometimes these newer ones get boring. And what headphone addict doesn't want to talk banana stands? "Um, sir! I would like to tell you all the glorious things about headphones I know... and what do you think of banana stand? They are quite fashionable are they not?"

Feb 5, 2010 at 6:10 AM Post #30 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyItsBattleKid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tis not your fault! The fellow above you is to blame
angry_face.gif
lol I love seeing older threads pop up though. Sometimes these newer ones get boring. And what headphone addict doesn't want to talk banana stands? "Um, sir! I would like to tell you all the glorious things about headphones I know... and what do you think of banana stand? They are quite fashionable are they not?"

Blame? Care to explain why I should be blamed for such an act? Oh wait a sec, I forgot head-fi was a private forum. Oooops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back