Balance issues driving me insane
Mar 5, 2013 at 3:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

grapefruit

100+ Head-Fier
Everything I've been hearing for the past 3 months has been biased towards the right side.  I'd say the "center" of my music is at my one o clock, and this is with all my in ear headphones, but not my denon d7000s nor my hd25's.  Does anyone else have a problem like this?

Its currently driving me insane and it would almost make me feel better if it was something wrong with my hearing and not my equipment *gasp* I do hope this is just a product of being more aware of my music and not from hearing or equipment damage.

Any quick fixes?  Earwax candles?  Ear training? DIY fixes? CIEM's? As of now i feel like Im about to throw my laptop through the window. HELP

Mar 5, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #2 of 2
First try to wear your headphone backward, left on your right ear and right on your left ear, see if the center is at your 11oclock, this is to make sure is not your headphones or your hearing problem.

Second plug your headphone to other source see if it is still happening, if it's not then definitely is your source that you were using.

If you're using a Computer, under sound setting there should be a setting to adjust the Pan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back