Bah hahaha say's the madman- my 325/beyer mod,, you'll thank me eventually 56k no-no
Mar 8, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #16 of 22
Sweet job jrussell6!

Mar 9, 2007 at 8:21 AM Post #18 of 22
awesome mod!

Mar 9, 2007 at 8:53 AM Post #19 of 22
Finally, I was always wondering why none of the Grado users have tried that before. (came into my head but I am not a Grado fan xD)

Excellent work.

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:14 AM Post #20 of 22
good 'ole bump

Jul 13, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #21 of 22
Just came across this thread in a search... Sorry to ressurect, but this really looks like a cool mod.

I might try it on my MS1's and my Accura SR-660 pads. You think it'll work the same on MS1's?

Jul 31, 2007 at 4:34 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just came across this thread in a search... Sorry to ressurect, but this really looks like a cool mod.

I might try it on my MS1's and my Accura SR-660 pads. You think it'll work the same on MS1's?

just found this thread looking for some simple mods that i can do to my 325i's when i get them (should arrive Wednesday, yay me
rs1smile.gif
)... and i happened to have a set of those accura pads lying around, some cheapy plastic commercial food service lids(hey, i work in a kitchen for a living
rolleyes.gif
) and my SR-60s still with the stock comfys(though quarter modded, so i guess stock wouldn't be the right word)...

basically i just cut them down to 4" outside, and a lil over 2" inside, squeezed them around the drivers, and then worked the pads on, and they're set... i A/Bed them with the comfys, i instantly noticed a bass jump
basshead.gif
, probably because the sound is resonating off the the pads and plastic lids...

they are definitely comfortable, i could wear them all day no problem , i'm probably gonna grab another pair of lids tomorrow and re-cut them, i kinda screwed these up cutting them, i'll take some pics in the morning if anyone wants
rs1smile.gif

i have a set of mdr-v150 pads lying around also, i might try those as well for the heck of it since they're smaller, they might fit the drivers easier...
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back