bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
May 24, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #408 of 762
Nobody with a 100% positive seller rating on Amazon/eBay would risk it, even if they were that ethically compromised.

May 24, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #410 of 762
Spent last night reading through this entire thread. This is a nauseating dream. Whatcar...kindly get these peoples property back to them. For god sakes, stop putting salt on the wounds..offering up suggestions an mini reviews with other peoples ill gotten property.

Sent from my Motorola Photon via Tapatalk 2

May 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #412 of 762
Bummer ordeals guys and gals.  It doesn't sound like any of you will get your item(s)/money back.

I don't normally suggest violence, but a caning, Singapore style would be the right medicine and should provide some level of satisfaction. He's one sour apple and all talk (BS). What comes around, goes around.  Too bad it most likely won't be the end of a thick bamboo stick.

May 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #413 of 762
Wow, just checked with USPS online, and it looks like there is actually a package associated with the number he gave me, which has now made it as far as NYC.

He definitely sent me something. I just hope it isn't a bag full of sand or an empty box, or something like that.

If it turns out that way, I might need to send John McClane over there to him.

(In case you don't remember who that is, think of Die Hard).

May 25, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #416 of 762
Quote:
Wow, just checked with USPS online, and it looks like there is actually a package associated with the number he gave me, which has now made it as far as NYC.

He definitely sent me something. I just hope it isn't a bag full of sand or an empty box, or something like that.

If it turns out that way, I might need to send John McClane over there to him.

(In case you don't remember who that is, think of Die Hard).

I'd just send him a box back...  But put something "thoughtful" in it...  More of a fun little prank (nothing that would hurt anyone) :p

For example, place a sheet of cardboard on the bottom laced (not really laced) with Bengay (or vicks) and fill the thing with packing popcorn, he'll never suspect it :p

May 25, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #420 of 762
Quote:
Shipped 3 items today.
And i have amazing discovery! I bought this ie80 

http://taobao-buying-agent.com/china-wholesale-13791366815.html 
For total $47, and what? They sound like genuine ie8, SQ same level as tributes and tf10 too!!
Build quality is superb too and comes with all accesories! I recomen buy some of these and one for yourself, others for sale(for $250 on head-fi, amazon or ebay)

You're not the sharpest tack in the bag are you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back