bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
May 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #377 of 762
so sorry to those who got cheated by this scum

i have been trading in a forum in my country for 10 years, meet face to face or thru postage you still got scammed if these scum planned everything

there is always risk trading on the internet, how much careful we are we can be caught by some smooth talking or a very sweet deal we can't resist

hope you guys catch him, these people making life difficult for newbie like me to start trading here

May 21, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #378 of 762
Quote:
so sorry to those who got cheated by this scum

i have been trading in a forum in my country for 10 years, meet face to face or thru postage you still got scammed if these scum planned everything

there is always risk trading on the internet, how much careful we are we can be caught by some smooth talking or a very sweet deal we can't resist

hope you guys catch him, these people making life difficult for newbie like me to start trading here

While I can certainly appreciate and relate with your concern, I for one can assure you that people like this guy are far and few between here at Head-Fi. I have been selling and trading here for some time now, and this is the first person here that I have met who has done anything like this.

I'm not saying that there aren't others out there. I'm just saying that most (99%) of the people I have done business with here are the most friendly (and trustworthy) people in the world.

Just my 2 cents. . .

But welcome to Head-Fi, though!!
beerchug.gif

May 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #379 of 762
Any new confirmations about received goods/money etc?

May 23, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #380 of 762
Wow, I guess they unlocked this thread, cool.

I've been locked out of it for the past 2 days, or so.

May 23, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #382 of 762
Oh wow.... I Just relized this lvrhs approached me to trade a week ago but I changed my mind about it....

May 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #383 of 762
Well I have just received an email from him saying that he has received my IEM's and that I should wait for tomorrow to receive my tracking number. The first person I think we shall hear from about received goods should be danny93.
Well let's give it a bit of time and with a bit of luck everybody will receive their items.
And I think everybody has learnt their lessons from this! :rolleyes:

May 23, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #384 of 762
Well still nothing yet...it says the package is in the UK so it shouldnt be long now, dunno if its going to be a plank of wood though 
frown.gif

May 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM Post #385 of 762
Hi,

Sent a pm to him 1 hour or so ago and he said that he would send in the morning with other things so hopefully he as seen the light hope he sticks to his word and redeems himself a bit!

Also got the package that was supposed to be the he-400 but it was a small packet with a main adaptor in it lol.

Anyway I will keep you guys updated.

Luke

May 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #386 of 762
He emailed me, too, a few days ago claiming he had sent the Xcape IEs, and even gave me a different tracking number than the one he had initially gave (to everyone here?). . .

Time will tell. The tracking info does not presently say where the package currently is, however it DOES state that the shipment is being prepared, whatever that means.

I just hope that if he actually did send me something, that is not just an empty box, but that it actually has the goods promised.

May 23, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #387 of 762
Quote:
Hi,
Sent a pm to him 1 hour or so ago and he said that he would send in the morning with other things so hopefully he as seen the light hope he sticks to his word and redeems himself a bit!
Also got the package that was supposed to be the he-400 but it was a small packet with a main adaptor in it lol.
Anyway I will keep you guys updated.
Luke

ha i dont think he will redeem himself even if he does send back the stuff. this situation has put a sour taste in my mouth. makes me question anyone i am thinking about doing business with, along with the fact that obviously feedback doesnt mean anything. hell even someone keeping good communication doesnt really mean anything as  once you recieve the item the person could just go mute.....i dont know like i said just a sour taste

hope he does send the stuff back if not your orignal item, your own stuff back.

May 23, 2012 at 5:53 PM Post #388 of 762
You guys should post your tracker numbers to make sure there not all the same. Or just half the tracker or something. Better to be mad sooner then wasted hopes and time later

May 24, 2012 at 3:27 AM Post #389 of 762
I believe I have been scammed as well. I traded my HTC Surround for "his" iPod Touch, which has never arrived.
Tracking number (which cannot be checked anywhere) he gave me: RS040604129LV

I think he should ship everyone's stuff back to fix everything.

May 24, 2012 at 3:49 AM Post #390 of 762
Quote:
I believe I have been scammed as well. I traded my HTC Surround for "his" iPod Touch, which has never arrived.
Tracking number (which cannot be checked anywhere) he gave me: RS040604129LV

I think he should ship everyone's stuff back to fix everything.

If you want to try and get your HTC back here is the email bad trader has left to contact himself.

Be sure to read the whole thread of what's unfolded. 

The provided email: buyfor@inbox.lv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back