B&W P7 wireless
Jan 1, 2017 at 12:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

lifeisbeautiful

New Head-Fier
Folks-
Thinking about getting the B&W P7 wireless. Mostly looking for a fun headphone good for multiple genres. Live concerts, acoustics, vocals rich music, and progressive rock. (Podcasts too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
I don't have an external DAC or amp. Not planning to buy too, if it is not really required. Will listen mostly from my mac, and flac or bluray content.

Important question:
I am assuming I can use the P7 in wired mode also. Please clarify.

Thanks

Jan 1, 2017 at 12:49 AM Post #2 of 4
Folks-
Thinking about getting the B&W P7 wireless. Mostly looking for a fun headphone good for multiple genres. Live concerts, acoustics, vocals rich music, and progressive rock. (Podcasts too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
I don't have an external DAC or amp. Not planning to buy too, if it is not really required. Will listen mostly from my mac, and flac or bluray content.

Important question:
I am assuming I can use the P7 in wired mode also. Please clarify.

Thanks
yes

The P7 sounds great with all styles of music. Its so good I bought the P9.

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #4 of 4
IMG_0035.JPG
i just slid those brainwav pads on without any modding, sound is great just need to increase bass a tiny bit, but worth the comfort that was a pain. Those red ones were just laying around, so I will order the black ones and just fit them like that, no glue no nothing just slipped them, yes i do not have access to controls but i use my phone for that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back