B&O Beoplay H2 Portable
Mar 2, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #46 of 49
  I just got one set of these, thanks to a nice fellow headfier and I like what I hear so far.  Nice isolation, and nice warm sound, but fun and comforting sound.  I will run them for a while before saying more.

My best on ear for now are the Thinksound On1, and my best over the ear are the PSB M4U1,

Let's see how the B&O H2 will compete in a few days /weeks..   but I like their odds.

I was wondering if you feel about them right now? I might just pick up a pair because I'm looking for something portable.

Mar 2, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #47 of 49
  I was wondering if you feel about them right now? I might just pick up a pair because I'm looking for something portable.

In fact, they are a keeper for me.  Solid set of on ear headphones.  I like the H2 sound a lot,  It has bass, it kicks but the mids are well defined and smooth + details and the highs are nicely detailed also, but a tad more laidback.   

I find them really comfy even though the clamping force is tight (tighter than the On1, which feels loose in comparison).  Built quality is awesome, and their is no noise leakage.

They just took the top spot in my inventory list of on ear.   I might be selling the On1 now...

They are really portable, but do not fold completely like other sets.  Depends what you are looking for.

Hope I can be of some help.

Mar 3, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #48 of 49

In fact, they are a keeper for me.  Solid set of on ear headphones.  I like the H2 sound a lot,  It has bass, it kicks but the mids are well defined and smooth + details and the highs are nicely detailed also, but a tad more laidback.   

I find them really comfy even though the clamping force is tight (tighter than the On1, which feels loose in comparison).  Built quality is awesome, and their is no noise leakage.

They just took the top spot in my inventory list of on ear.   I might be selling the On1 now...

They are really portable, but do not fold completely like other sets.  Depends what you are looking for.

Hope I can be of some help.

Definitely helped me, I believe my town has a B&O dealer, so I'm going to drop by this weekend. I might take a listen to the Beoplay H8 too because I'm intrigued by wireless.

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #49 of 49
I'm enjoying these, bought them last Summer in an Amazon Prime deal for £50 which was a nice price. Unfortunately for the middle aged male I ended up with the silver, rather than the red/blue I would personally have chosen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back