Auzen X-Fi™ Forte 7.1
Mar 28, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #301 of 302

Quote:
Yeah, I don't have this issue, but I have one similar:

If you use WASAPI with optical out the dac does some wierd resetting thing. My suggestion is just to enable bit perfect if this really bothers you.

Just picked the Forte up, and don't have the same problem that I had with the X-Fi Titanium. However, I think see the above problem. Switching tracks, I see the sample rate light go quickly on and off with WASAPI. No audio problems though, so no worries on that. Just a peculiar behaviour that all X-Fi cards have, I'm assuming.

Another question: anyone know how to set up ASIO for digital out? Can't seem to figure it out myself.

May 11, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #302 of 302

Quote:
Just picked the Forte up, and don't have the same problem that I had with the X-Fi Titanium. However, I think see the above problem. Switching tracks, I see the sample rate light go quickly on and off with WASAPI. No audio problems though, so no worries on that. Just a peculiar behaviour that all X-Fi cards have, I'm assuming.

Another question: anyone know how to set up ASIO for digital out? Can't seem to figure it out myself.

Wouldn't wasapi be better? I never quite understood it? Which is better, asio or wasapi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back