Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Oct 2, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #1,006 of 1,320
Some of my stuff including a HD600 is for sale :) 
Please help me get rid of it all :p

Oct 2, 2015 at 11:49 PM Post #1,007 of 1,320
  Some of my stuff including a HD600 is for sale :) 
Please help me get rid of it all :p

Those 600s are mighty tempting. But we just booked a cruise so I can't afford it. :frowning2:

Oct 3, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #1,008 of 1,320
I feel that pain. I can't afford anything at the moment hence the sale of some of my gear :frowning2:
Even though I never use it anymore, I still think I feel some sort of emotional attachment to it all. I hope I'm not the only one

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #1,009 of 1,320
  I feel that pain. I can't afford anything at the moment hence the sale of some of my gear :frowning2:
Even though I never use it anymore, I still think I feel some sort of emotional attachment to it all. I hope I'm not the only one

Me too. I keep say I need to sell this and that, but never do. LOL

Things I need to get rid off is the Stoner Acoustic UD110, FiiO X1 and probably a few of the IEMs can go as well. I was considering of getting rid of the FiiO E17, but considering it was my first DAC and they don't make it anymore, I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

Oct 3, 2015 at 8:02 AM Post #1,011 of 1,320

Me too. I keep say I need to sell this and that, but never do. LOL

Things I need to get rid off is the Stoner Acoustic UD110, FiiO X1 and probably a few of the IEMs can go as well. I was considering of getting rid of the FiiO E17, but considering it was my first DAC and they don't make it anymore, I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

I finally got the guts to sell my Brainwavz HM5, my first real headphone but no one was really that interested in them :/
I think that I even dropped the price down to around (maybe beacuse it had no cables) :/

I'm going to sell my Fiio E12a (IEM edition) to free up funds for a mechanical keyboard. If you're getting rid of a keyboard, or want an e12a, or both, hit me up.

I have a mech keyboard (Filco Ninja, Cherry MX Brown) that I was hoping to get rid of, but I hvaen't found something to replace it yet. If I do find something, and you're interested in it, I'll pass it on to you for a decent price. Otherwise, tell me how the hunt goes, I'm always pretty interested in seeing what other people purchase. Also don't make the mistake of just considering Cherry MX keyswitches, or similar (like Razer's or Khali's-can't remember how to spell that second one). Have a good look around and you will find, even if it feels like 100% of the market Cherry or similar.

Oct 4, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #1,012 of 1,320
Review just posted for the Roar2 - http://www.head-fi.org/products/creative-sound-blaster-roar-2-portable-nfc-bluetooth-speaker-with-aptx-aac-black/reviews/14147

Unfortunately it is relatively heavy and has an internal battery - so shipping across the Tasman might be a bit of an issue.  So if there are any Kiwis who'd like to take this unit for a couple of weeks, and maybe post impressions in a thread (no review required unless you want to) - then PM me.

If there is enough interest I'll start a tour and set-up a thread.

Oct 5, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #1,014 of 1,320
Hi guys, 

I'm considering selling my hrt music streamer hd (mint, boxed) and my nad m51 (black, boxed, with warranty), if you are in NZ, or better in Wellington and looking for a nice deal, just pm me

T.

Oct 15, 2015 at 7:14 AM Post #1,016 of 1,320
Oct 16, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #1,017 of 1,320
Anyone have a HD-25 II (HD-25-13 II also okay) sitting around unused? 
beyersmile.png

Oct 17, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #1,018 of 1,320
Price drop for Sydney siders on my O2 and O2+ODAC, just $100 and $200 respectively. Please take them from me! 

Also I haven't been looking at headphones at all recently, what are some good place to demo IEMs other than minidisc in the Sydney area? I'm not that keep on trecking to Chatswood.

Oct 17, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #1,019 of 1,320
Price drop for Sydney siders on my O2 and O2+ODAC, just $100 and $200 respectively. Please take them from me! 

Also I haven't been looking at headphones at all recently, what are some good place to demo IEMs other than minidisc in the Sydney area? I'm not that keep on trecking to Chatswood.

There's the Addicted to Audio store in Newtown.

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #1,020 of 1,320

There's the Addicted to Audio store in Newtown.

That's right :) They don't seem to be adverse to the hygiene issues for trying IEMs in store. They won't accept returns on used IEMs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back