Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Nov 28, 2014 at 4:55 AM Post #889 of 1,320
20% to 40% off many audio gear until 1/12/14
http://www.dicksmith.com.au/audio-attack
Do a search on the item you want. Some are not listed there but may also be on offer

Dec 3, 2014 at 3:44 AM Post #890 of 1,320
Can any NZers (or Aussies!) recommend a good audiologist in Christchurch, TImaru, or Dunedin at which to get ear impressions?   I pulled the trigger on a set of K10s during the Black Friday sale, but now I am nervous about getting a decent fit...

Dec 14, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #896 of 1,320
  I bought a Sony A6000.

It's absolutely amazing, I'm in love with it. Highly recommend it for anyone looking to get a small yet awesome camera. 

How does it compare to a traditional DSLR?

Dec 14, 2014 at 2:40 AM Post #898 of 1,320
It has a full-size APSC sensor - it effectively IS a DSLR in terms of overall image quality, in a smaller, mirrorless package. 

Plenty of good lens options, too. 

Sounds good! How much did you get it for?

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM Post #899 of 1,320
Hey fellow Aussie Head-Fier's!

I have a problem. My rare Talisman T35HP has developed a nasty problem. The headphone input mechanism has literally come loose INSIDE THE unit! I think I need a replacement headphone in but I don't know what I need nor how to solder. So I'm wondering if any of you know of repair places?

Dec 16, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #900 of 1,320
  Hey fellow Aussie Head-Fier's!

I have a problem. My rare Talisman T35HP has developed a nasty problem. The headphone input mechanism has literally come loose INSIDE THE unit! I think I need a replacement headphone in but I don't know what I need nor how to solder. So I'm wondering if any of you know of repair places?

Go to your local electrical component supplier. They might be able to help you out. If not they'll point you in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back