Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Oct 4, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #858 of 1,320

Quote:
  Is there a high end audio shop similar to Addicted to Audio in Sydney ?

Unfortunately, there isn't something quite like A2A in Sydney. But the other day, I contacted a guy at minidisc.com.au, and they happened to have some cans (Hifimans, Shure, Senns and some IEMs as well) available for audition at their showroom in Chatswood. 

I think you've got to make appointment beforehand, not too sure. Best to contact them directly. 

Hope that helps :)

Oct 6, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #863 of 1,320
I didn't get the time to visit Addicted to Audio early this year.  
redface.gif

Oct 6, 2014 at 4:32 AM Post #864 of 1,320
A2A did basically say at one point that they were opening a sydney shop, and to expect announcements early this year, but I haven't heard anything since that
frown.gif

Fingers crossed. I might just camped out outside the store for their first opening day (yeah, like those people who camped out for the latest and greatest iPhone). 

Oct 12, 2014 at 4:17 AM Post #866 of 1,320
Anyone have a cheap (~$20) portable amp they want to part with, something like a Cmoy?

Oct 14, 2014 at 6:59 AM Post #867 of 1,320
But the other day, I contacted a guy at minidisc.com.au, and they happened to have some cans (Hifimans, Shure, Senns and some IEMs as well) available for audition at their showroom in Chatswood. 

I think you've got to make appointment beforehand, not too sure. Best to contact them directly. 

Hope that helps :)

No appointment required, you can pop in anytime from Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5pm :)

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #868 of 1,320
This might be a long shot but I wanted to take my chances here in the Aussie & NZ Head-fi Corner anyway, I rekon this is a great spot to gather fellow members from the land down under.
I'm looking to buy a pair of B&W DM602 bookshelf speakers to use in my bedroom vinyl setup, I'd probably consider S2 and S3 versions as I'm not keen with the original DM602 release. So if any of you fellas has got a pair in good condition please let me know and we can try to work out a deal.

In addition to that if anyone is interested in a mint Yulong D200 DAC/amp please let me know as I have one for sale in the classifieds as well or you can follow the link in my signature for more details.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back