Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Feb 15, 2014 at 8:26 AM Post #753 of 1,320

Jetstar (boo) but my GF paid for the flights (as a nice surprise to me), business class each way was a little more pricey but we figure it's worth it.

I think it might have been a valentines day special, but I'm not sure.

$600 return on Business Class? that is total nuts...

From Perth I think it was $229 each way, travel only in September...

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #756 of 1,320
I also haven't seen much USyd representation on head-fi.... Not that I'm on campus these days though.

The reason that is so, is because we go to the most hipster ******** uni in the world, where everyone wears ibuds, has no idea what good audio is, and would rather spend their money on coffee. Last year I was walking to Wallace and overheard a conversation about how a girl was sad she broke her ibuds so went to the apple store and was blown away when the cost of new ones were $40. What are you expecting, you pay $800 for your iPhone when it costs $200 for the parts. If you go with apple, you know the prices are very inflated so don't complain.
You from USyd????

He probably is, but I definitely am.

I apologise for my language, but some people don't understand that $5 for a tiny coffee is not worth it.

Feb 16, 2014 at 3:30 AM Post #760 of 1,320
  Nah, based at a hospital as part of a rotation now. But I'd be keen for a meet on campus since its on the way home if there is one.

Damn you working in a hospital? What do you do?

Feb 16, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #763 of 1,320
Sorry but me and all the other cool kids go to UNSW :wink:

Feb 16, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #764 of 1,320
  Not really working, just learning. Part of the med degree in the last couple years.

Adv science + med or did you get med before you had to do adv. sci?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back