Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Feb 18, 2014 at 6:05 AM Post #768 of 1,320
  lol
I was on my way to Sydney so didn't check head-fi
Finally reached Sydney and on my way got a XBA-H1
and also piked up my e12diy
time for some serious listening!!!!

Not good enough m8, we here at head-fi only see you as a true head-fier if you have the 009's or HD800's as your first headphone or a BHSE as your first amp.

Feb 21, 2014 at 5:26 AM Post #774 of 1,320

And if you're ever on-the-go, you're a filthy casual unless you are using JH16s with this:

That my friend is magnifici.....
  Not good enough m8, we here at head-fi only see you as a true head-fier if you have the 009's or HD800's as your first headphone or a BHSE as your first amp.

HAHAHA.....
Well what can I say....

Feb 22, 2014 at 5:22 AM Post #775 of 1,320

Lolwut.

Are you serious? 

Yes I'm serious, if you go against the opinion of the masses and speak your personal opinion (expect the retaliation from the fanboys) then you'll get a warning from one of the mods and you will be banned access to that thread. I think I'm banned from viewing like over a dozen threads. 

Feb 22, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #779 of 1,320
Quote:DefQon
 Yes I'm serious, if you go against the opinion of the masses and speak your personal opinion (expect the retaliation from the fanboys) then you'll get a warning from one of the mods and you will be banned access to that thread. I think I'm banned from viewing like over a dozen threads.

I'm only banned from one thread, but I did not get any notification of the fact.
The first I knew of it was when I was refused access to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back