Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Sep 19, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #1,731 of 3,454
My Rockets just came in. Rainbow shell and black cable.

I was wondering how many members would be interested in a tour. I could send my personal set out, since I'm pretty set with my ASG-2.5 for now. 

I'd place priority on the ones who ordered and won't have their sets for a while.

Sep 19, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #1,733 of 3,454

I was wondering how many members would be interested in a tour. I could send my personal set out, since I'm pretty set with my ASG-2.5 for now. 

I'd place priority on the ones who ordered and won't have their sets for a while.

How about make the majority who ordered and are awaiting take up at least 3/4ths of the slots. The remaining slots could be ones who missed out on the kickstarter. Or possibly all the people who are waiting. Just a suggestion.

Or since Mochill and I (and the non-backers) deserve punishment and judgment after all, you might as well just put all the people who backed up and are awaiting for their product to arrive in the list.

Sep 19, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #1,735 of 3,454
It's encouraging to see those who listened to both the Rockets and the DITA preferred Rockets over DITA in possibly all aspects except bass
Now for the long wait before they are available... 
ph34r.gif

Sep 19, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #1,736 of 3,454

well, if you are doing that, I'd love to try them out...I'm backer #1003 with a mic and blue TiN...so basically a while from now.  But I'm fine with whatever you decide.

Thanks for offering to do that though

Sep 20, 2014 at 7:22 AM Post #1,738 of 3,454
It's encouraging to see those who listened to both the Rockets and the DITA preferred Rockets over DITA in possibly all aspects except bass
Now for the long wait before they are available... :ph34r:

Not really sure who you're referring to and was it actually stated as such? I can hardly imagine they will outclass my Ditas but hopefully you're right and my rockets (TiN grey, black cable, no mix) will be here soon and prove it :wink:

Sep 20, 2014 at 9:13 AM Post #1,739 of 3,454
Not really sure who you're referring to and was it actually stated as such? I can hardly imagine they will outclass my Ditas but hopefully you're right and my rockets (TiN grey, black cable, no mix) will be here soon and prove it :wink:

You can just use the search function to view past posts
Definitely interested to hear your say on it once you get yours

Sep 20, 2014 at 9:16 AM Post #1,740 of 3,454
  How about make the majority who ordered and are awaiting take up at least 3/4ths of the slots. The remaining slots could be ones who missed out on the kickstarter. Or possibly all the people who are waiting. Just a suggestion.

Or since Mochill and I (and the non-backers) deserve punishment and judgment after all, you might as well just put all the people who backed up and are awaiting for their product to arrive in the list.

Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back