Aurisonics AS/ASG-1 Plus Information and Discussions
Dec 30, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #16 of 364
All good things come to those who wait. 
wink.gif

Dec 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #17 of 364
Trust me, it is worth the wait!

Dec 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #19 of 364
1Plus with the 2.5.... (please ignore the damn oxidation on the qusp cable).

Dec 30, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #21 of 364
Any comparison/experience vs etymotic Er4s?

There is no comparison! The Plus betters the Ety's in all respects except for isolation. And I am an Ety-lover, having owned the ER4B, ER4S, ER4P (x2) and ER4PT.

Dec 30, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #22 of 364
What about the treble?  I found that to be the greatest sacrifice when moving away from the ER4Sx3 (ER4PTx2, ER4). If the 1plus has it or very, very close to that of the ER4S, it's going to be an agonizing wait indeed.

Dec 30, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #24 of 364
Dita single flange tips are really good on the 1Plus too. Maybe a bit more soft on the treble, and fleshes out the bass somewhat. Kind of like that!

Dec 31, 2014 at 8:15 AM Post #25 of 364
I am intrigued with this 1Plus. My main IEM only SD-2s and I love the sound. Even I try SE535 can not turn me from it. Mike headfonia said to me, he admit SD-2s with spinfit is pretty revealing, able to reproduce a clear difference between different source. So the neutrality of SD-2s pretty good. 
One thing that I think advantage is 40 Ohm impedance make it not too sensitive and can be amplified safely without any hiss. I tried plug it on my ALO The Island in low mode gain, sound clear. I would to try BA output mode using BTG Midnight cable then, see what the outcome soon. So what about ASG-1Plus, it has 11 Ohm keep worrying me the hiss will come out by BA mode.
Again, how about the size 1plus compared to the SD-2s. My ear relatively small to another people, it is why I chose SD-2 small edition. Perhaps I will figure out itself, by take an audition on the local store, Analoghead. Until now I don't see somehow it comes to my country.
Btw, happy new year 2015, God bless you all.

Dec 31, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #26 of 364
I am intrigued with this 1Plus. My main IEM only SD-2s and I love the sound. Even I try SE535 can not turn me from it. Mike headfonia said to me, he admit SD-2s with spinfit is pretty revealing, able to reproduce a clear difference between different source. So the neutrality of SD-2s pretty good. 
One thing that I think advantage is 40 Ohm impedance make it not too sensitive and can be amplified safely without any hiss. I tried plug it on my ALO The Island in low mode gain, sound clear. I would to try BA output mode using BTG Midnight cable then, see what the outcome soon. So what about ASG-1Plus, it has 11 Ohm keep worrying me the hiss will come out by BA mode.
Again, how about the size 1plus compared to the SD-2s. My ear relatively small to another people, it is why I chose SD-2 small edition. Perhaps I will figure out itself, by take an audition on the local store, Analoghead. Until now I don't see somehow it comes to my country.

I have both the SD-2 and 1 Plus. I hear no hiss from the 1 Plus with any of my sources. Both seem to require the same amount of amplifier power for comparable volume levels. Both scale up very well with improvements in source. IMO, timbre and imaging/soundstage of the Plus betters that of my SD-2.

As far as size, I would suggest that you try one for fit. I get a more secure fit and seal with my 1 Plus than I do with my SD-2, however I have the large shell, not the small version.

Dec 31, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #27 of 364
I have both the SD-2 and 1 Plus. I hear no hiss from the 1 Plus with any of my sources. Both seem to require the same amount of amplifier power for comparable volume levels. Both scale up very well with improvements in source. IMO, timbre and imaging/soundstage of the Plus betters that of my SD-2.

As far as size, I would suggest that you try one for fit. I get a more secure fit and seal with my 1 Plus than I do with my SD-2, however I have the large shell, not the small version.

Thx for your reply sir. Good for me they both in the same price, I don't really sure take another higher prices of earpieces. 
rolleyes.gif

Dec 31, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #28 of 364

Hey palermo,

I unfortunately also suffer from small-ear disorder and very unluckily, the ASG1+ did not fit too well. It will cause some discomfort after an hour or so in my ears. It was one of my gripes with the ASG1+ although it had nothing to do with the shape of the shell. It just didn't fit small ears very well.

I would recommend if possible to demo it before getting. 
redface.gif

Dec 31, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #29 of 364
Hi, Destrozer, Sure I will try the demo product before make a purchase, but the sound like very tempting ya.. 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back