Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for FAQ--Updated on 02/14/15***
Jun 21, 2016 at 7:10 PM Post #7,952 of 8,309
Has anyone actually heard the T1se and can comment on the DSD playback, as well as the 24/192?

I had the Aune T1 some time ago, and I thought it was brilliant. I ventured in other areas, since, but when I demoed it to the guy who wanted to buy mine, I plugged it in and was amazed all over again.

I'm curious what the latest model brings to the table.

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #7,953 of 8,309
Well I assume it brings real 192khz and DSD and maybe slightly better amp section, and I mean SLIGHTLY I would assume. It's just priced way to high if you ask me at the moment. The group buy failed not enough interest. And I've seen no real feedback on it either anywhere.

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #7,954 of 8,309
Anyone know why my Aune doesn't power on? The tube light doesn't shine anymore.

Now when I power on the dac it doesn't seem to power on anymore? The power switch is kinda flimsy in the back and the RCA ports are flimsy as well.

Also connected through the USB but my PC doesn't recognize any Aune devices when powered on.

I'm hoping it's just a tube that's gone bad, but this is my first tube amp and I'm not sure what's going on.

Jun 22, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #7,955 of 8,309
Anyone know why my Aune doesn't power on? The tube light doesn't shine anymore.

Now when I power on the dac it doesn't seem to power on anymore? The power switch is kinda flimsy in the back and the RCA ports are flimsy as well.

Also connected through the USB but my PC doesn't recognize any Aune devices when powered on.

I'm hoping it's just a tube that's gone bad, but this is my first tube amp and I'm not sure what's going on.

There are two green LEDs which should be lit up on the amplifier section circuit board. I think you can view them from the bottom. Try checking there.

Otherwise, there may be a fuse inside the power transformer that the T1 plugs into. If that is blown, replace it with the same value.

Jun 22, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #7,956 of 8,309

Hello. I had my T1 in a box.  I decided to use it again.  I love it!!!  
o2smile.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #7,957 of 8,309
There are two green LEDs which should be lit up on the amplifier section circuit board. I think you can view them from the bottom. Try checking there.

Otherwise, there may be a fuse inside the power transformer that the T1 plugs into. If that is blown, replace it with the same value.

No green light either. Do you know where I can purchase a power transformer for the T1?

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #7,960 of 8,309
Hard to see it in those pictures... what kind of getter does it have? The nipple looks like it could be Russian, but it doesn't seem to have a thick body, so my guess is probably a Matsuschita from Japan.

Sorry, the nipple shape means it is probably not a Japanese tube. My best guess would be Chinese or Russian.

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #7,962 of 8,309
Hard to see it in those pictures... what kind of getter does it have? The nipple looks like it could be Russian, but it doesn't seem to have a thick body, so my guess is probably a Matsuschita from Japan.

Sorry, the nipple shape means it is probably not a Japanese tube. My best guess would be Chinese or Russian.
it would be a Rocket Logo

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:51 PM Post #7,964 of 8,309
Hi guys

I have lost the power supply to my Aune T1. Can anyone direct me to where i can buy a replacement? (one that supports 240v)

I have already tried emailing Aune, they are rather slow

Hello. You would try here "The Earth City Sound Co"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back