Aune M2 | AK4490 Dac | Class A amp | Dual Crystek USA Clocks |
Feb 9, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #706 of 824
Hi.i currently use fiio x3 ii bundled with e12a.
I am satisfied with ui and sq but when playing high quality files such as dsd or flac 192/24 ,ot beguns to jitter and destroyes the joy of listening.
Is aune m2 pro capable of free jitter playing in such files?
I am considering to replace my dap with somthing that has no jitter( not ak380 or....:wink: ,i am a poor audiophile)

Feb 10, 2017 at 9:04 PM Post #707 of 824
Just a friendly heads up for my audio brethren. I will be selling the very blue and very capable Aune M2s along with B1 amp and qables 3.5mm interconnect for 575$. There are a few things of which I will address that are cosmetic in the official post with pictures. If anyone is interested drop me a line. 

Feb 16, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #709 of 824
I have a problem with my new M2 PRO. Out of the box my PC and laptop don't recognize it. Plus whatever microsd card I put into the player it says TF failed to read.

Have I gotten a bad player? need to send back?

Feb 16, 2017 at 8:43 PM Post #710 of 824
It does not work as a USB dac, just as a stand alone player unless you buy the additional stand that provides I believe coax, and a few other alternatives. The firmware is required when you do eventually get it. As for the card I believe it has to be formatted as exfat 32. I might be mistaken, but getting it in that format should get you going. Feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Feb 17, 2017 at 3:05 AM Post #711 of 824
It does not work as a USB dac, just as a stand alone player unless you buy the additional stand that provides I believe coax, and a few other alternatives. The firmware is required when you do eventually get it. As for the card I believe it has to be formatted as exfat 32. I might be mistaken, but getting it in that format should get you going. Feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Just to add on that. Because it has no internal memory then there is nothing for the PC to recognise anyway. It appears to be just the formatting of the micros card that is your problem not the player.

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #714 of 824
  Dear comrades I need help! 
After I upgraded a firmware of my Aune M2 Pro from 1.22 to PURE2 firmware I has a serious problem. My DAP does not recognize any my numerous micro SD cards (16,64,64,128 Gb). I try four different of it and formatting it to FAT32 and ExFAT many times and did a Restore and Reset operation. But only what I got- its a  "Read TF failed, please reinsert card" message.
As a player can not to read a micro SD card it is not impossible to upgrading a firmware for any other stable version.
Please help me to solve this problem!

Hi there I have the same problem with my new M2S which I just received. It came with 1.3 firmware. Out of the box it cannot read any microSD cards even those in FAT32 format. Have you solved your problem?

Mar 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #716 of 824
My FAT32-formatted Sandisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 card works without a hitch, although I have some lower capacity cards that I've tried for firmware upgrades and such, that have not been recognised by the player.

Apr 23, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #717 of 824
@AuneAudio, any plans for a future firmware update for M2?. If so I have some feature requests - Can you include a setting for control wheel to act as volume control all the time , i.e. even if I am on any screen other than `Now playing`, volume can be adjusted. I think majority of the users here use the front buttons for menu navigation. Also can you implement `replay gain` for m2. Thanks .

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #719 of 824
@AuneAudio, any plans for a future firmware update for M2?. If so I have some feature requests - Can you include a setting for control wheel to act as volume control all the time , i.e. even if I am on any screen other than `Now playing`, volume can be adjusted. I think majority of the users here use the front buttons for menu navigation. Also can you implement `replay gain` for m2. Thanks .

I wouldn't get your hopes up on replay gain, it's very simple software that's probably quite difficult to implement huge features on.

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #720 of 824
I wouldn't get your hopes up on replay gain, it's very simple software that's probably quite difficult to implement huge features on.

Thanks, I didnt know that. If they could add a setting to turn the nav wheel to volume rocker, I will be very happy. SQ wise I am very satisfied- Fantastic DAP. I hope they will continue improving the firmware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back