Aune M2 | AK4490 Dac | Class A amp | Dual Crystek USA Clocks |
Feb 2, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #286 of 824
^^^ You mean folders, Mim?

cattlethief: For the picture referenced a few posts up, how many songs are in that folder?

FYI: I let Aune know about these issues with 1.22, but their engineers weren't experiencing them. I've noticed that I'm not always having the same problems some of you are, either. This inconsistency makes it hard to troubleshoot.

Feb 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #287 of 824
Thank you very much, threw for 400 songs in a folder and everyone now earned 
beerchug.gif

Feb 2, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #288 of 824
^^^ You mean folders, Mim?

@cattlethief: For the picture referenced a few posts up, how many songs are in that folder?

FYI: I let Aune know about these issues with 1.22, but their engineers weren't experiencing them. I've noticed that I'm not always having the same problems some of you are, either. This inconsistency makes it hard to troubleshoot.

Yep sorry corrected that.

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #289 of 824
Thanks @Mimouille, I received my M2S yesterday and it is everything you said it was.  UI and feature set is a bit basic, but it sounds great and that's the most important thing.

Feb 10, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #291 of 824
Feb 10, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #293 of 824
Playing with the tour M2 and B1 and have to say that I am really impressed. Guess I have to buy each now. While the M2 has the power to go stackless with my CIEMs and my HD700, the B1 brings my LCD2.2s to life in a way I have not heard before outside of a YGG/ROK stack without changing the Aune family sound that I am diggin. The Aune family signature - "dynamically musical transparent" - is very different from what I am used to hearing and definitely beats my AK100ii/BH2 stack even with just the M2 alone. Add the B1 and it is in another league. Maybe I am just used to the MOJO style signature (my typical preferred), but I have been hesitant to buy it as it is not much different from what I already have with my AK/BH2 stack. Don't hate me for saying this, but I am liking the M2/B1 stack SQ better than what I have heard the few times I have auditioned the MOJO. 

The real question is the M2 vs. the Pro. I am not seeing anyone other than @hakushondaimao that has heard them both side-by-side. I would really like to hear some detail on the SQ differences. Are we just splitting hairs trying to come up with a difference knowing it is supposed to be better, or is the SQ actually better in an obvious blind tested sort of way? Or is it just different and not necessarily better?

Feb 10, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #294 of 824
Good stuff ,glad to see the tour kicking off and the M2 getting more praise,I also have both M2 and B1 and also MOJO and AK100ii,even though I enjoy both the AK and Mojo,I prefer the M2 sound signature and its my daily workhorse when I am out and about,hopefully now it will start getting the praise it deserves and Aune can improve the UI(we want album art now
biggrin.gif
)Cmon Aune take a leaf out of Fiio,s book and get involved.

Feb 10, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #296 of 824
@Barra

I hope you're using the B1 in Class A mode :wink_face:

And I should be getting a shot at the M2Pro after the Canadians are done with it. As long as @hakushondaimao
 is amenable, I'll send it out to interested parties to help facilitate their decision making process!

Definitely using heater mode. :kissing_closed_eyes: And looking forward to hearing the pro if possible.

Feb 11, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #298 of 824
Last sunday I finally got a chance to listen to all the three versions of M2. And I have to say there is a difference. M2 Pro sounds cleaner and less warm to my ear. If non-pro Aune M2 is really close to Cayin N5 in terms of soundquality (but less harsh on highs and with a little more body on lows), the Pro version is much closer to QLS qa360. It is really well balanced and it would clearly be my choice if only I could afford myself to spend 500$ on a dap currently
cool.gif
 As for the differnce between Pro and S M2's... Well, it is pretty subtle (or me) but it is there. M2 S does one step further in the direction of ideal balance between musicality and revealing all the detailes. 
As allways, sorry for my English :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back