Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP with ESS9018KM + 2.5mm Balanced Out)
Oct 7, 2017 at 5:21 AM Post #1,846 of 1,991
This DAP looks like a tank and I thought it would be a durable option... Obviously it isn't... my aune has been returned to the shop HiFi-79 because of the balanced disconnection issue and its been quiet since then. Ill wait another week before contacting them but i am not feeling very confident to be honest.
Think positive. Lol.

Maybe it's time to explore another DAPs.

Might consider the build quality first before sq.

Oct 7, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #1,847 of 1,991
Yes! next dap needs to be extremely solid and have battery replaceable. Not interested to consume DAPs the same way some peoples buy smartphones (every 2 years or less in France??) I guess Sony have more mature design and QC?

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2017 at 5:59 AM Post #1,850 of 1,991
I saw someone with the same issue posted in the Hex group on FB group. Guess I'm not the only one
Screenshot_2017-10-07-17-55-49-040_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail-257x170.png

Oct 7, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #1,855 of 1,991
Once you guys have sold your units feel free to unsubscribe from this thread, a lot of crying from a small amount of users here lately......

Also good luck finding a DAP without a single unhappy customer, I really hope that you manage and find your audio nirvana.

Oct 7, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #1,856 of 1,991
  • We know that there isn't a single product in this world without a single unhappy customer. In my case, I'm a little disappointed they stopped their support(what I mean is the gapless playback) even it's out for almost a year. It is like you are a chef on a well-known restaurant, and you have lots of customers everyday and there are 3 people who isn't satisfied with your cooking. That doesn't mean you should stop improving your cooking just because a lot are satisfied and 3 people who aren't.
Good luck finding yours, too.

Peace.

Unsubscribed.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #1,857 of 1,991
In a cd, ripped by me, but also in other the transaction between two track, but always in particolares points transaction create a noise and a longer pause...how can I solve this problem? Add a piece of silence with audacity? The function gapeless is in this case absolutely unuseless.perahps but only an impression better alac than flac for this aspect..boh

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #1,859 of 1,991
Stay away from Aune, it appears they don't support their products. Emailed them 2 weeks ago about my M1s having a display that would turn off but the backlight would remain on and haven't heard a peep from them. I expect something that costs $200+ would last longer than 2 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back