Aune M1P
Dec 2, 2023 at 8:05 PM Post #196 of 484
Hi, thanks for your advice. As we haven't received many of such requests, we are not planning to change the volume steps or the startup scanning, at least for the moment. If in the future, more users express such needs, we may do some adjustment.
When you don't use card (for example, you use Bluetooth) you can try not inserting the card, and there won't be the scanning process.
I too would agree on the scanning as we don’t always change sd card. This will speed up booting time. The “no device” prompt should also be removed. In my opinion volume to 100 makes more sense. Great product by the way. I swear there is some magic on this player as any iem I use, it‘s like it adjust the FR to make it sound just right.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2023 at 10:30 AM Post #200 of 484
Dec 5, 2023 at 1:37 AM Post #201 of 484
Hello, friends!

Have some question about the LINE OUT 3.5mm at the m1p!
Wanted to get it but need to make sure that player have this option!
I had a previous version of m1s and saw the menu for the LINE OUT!
Unfortunately I couldn't find the same in the m1!

80% of my time i connect the DAP to the car stereo system via LINE OUT and can't believe that company ignore me with the new one!
Some retailer said that i must turn volume till up to the maximum to get LO! Sounds really bad for me!

Please let me know if you have any comments based on your experience!

Thank you!

Dec 5, 2023 at 3:53 AM Post #202 of 484
Hello, friends!

Have some question about the LINE OUT 3.5mm at the m1p!
Wanted to get it but need to make sure that player have this option!
I had a previous version of m1s and saw the menu for the LINE OUT!
Unfortunately I couldn't find the same in the m1!

80% of my time i connect the DAP to the car stereo system via LINE OUT and can't believe that company ignore me with the new one!
Some retailer said that i must turn volume till up to the maximum to get LO! Sounds really bad for me!

Please let me know if you have any comments based on your experience!

Thank you!
i asked aune this same question earlier in this thread and they said they took it out. have a look back.

like you if i go to full volume in the car it heavily distorts. i have to put volume about 58-60 max

the aune isnt great for this i agree

Dec 5, 2023 at 4:10 AM Post #203 of 484
Yeah, it breaks my heart. M1p is everything I want, but I'm done buying DAP's that don't have a LO.

Dec 6, 2023 at 1:41 AM Post #204 of 484
@AuneAudio Any chance you've got a change log to come with that?

I don't see it on the English version of the website which still offers the 1.064 and 1.061 versions — thanks :wink:
Hi, the changes are:
1. Fixed the issue where the second song played after each power-on in shuffle mode was the same.
2. Doubled the playback speed after holding down the fast forward or rewind button for 3 seconds.

aune For music we design. Stay updated on aune at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/auneaudioofficial https://twitter.com/auneaudio https://www.instagram.com/auneaudio http://www.auneaudio.com sales@auneaudio.com
Dec 6, 2023 at 3:15 PM Post #205 of 484
Hi, the changes are:
1. Fixed the issue where the second song played after each power-on in shuffle mode was the same.
2. Doubled the playback speed after holding down the fast forward or rewind button for 3 seconds.
Hi,

I have just received the m1p, I have currently got 46000 tracks in my collection and it is taking 4 minutes to scan them each time I boot up. Could you include an option to not scan on boot up in the settings menu, thanks for your time.

Dec 8, 2023 at 12:09 PM Post #208 of 484
I noticed that if the player is not turned off, then even if the screen is turned off and the music is paused, the battery runs out pretty quickly. Is this the case for everyone?
Yes.

It wasn't the case with the M1s.

With the M1p, you need to set a timer.

Dec 11, 2023 at 4:26 AM Post #210 of 484
This thing throws me back into early 2010s. OG Aune M1 had awesome SQ, didn't want to read half sd cards out there, supported only .wav and had the worst possible UI. I borrowed it for a day, but couldn't live with it.
I might just get this one mostly because bluetooth. How is receiving quality here? And no LDAC, just aptx hd?
And does it support any type of quick charge? 6 hours is ok if I can charge it to 80% under 30 minutes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back