Audiotechnica ATH M50s - Wowwwww
Nov 21, 2010 at 1:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

e2pathos

Head-Fier
Well as my first pair of full-size headphones I have to say that I am extremely impressed with these. Compared to any in ear's I've listened to when I first put these on I just couldn't stop listening. They are extremely comfortable and can be worn for hours the sound is extremely balanced and everything sounds perfect. I hear things in music I had never heard before and it is amazing. Anybody unsure of a first pair of headphones to get that wants to spend around 100$ you should most definitely get these.

Nov 21, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
Well as my first pair of full-size headphones I have to say that I am extremely impressed with these. Compared to any in ear's I've listened to when I first put these on I just couldn't stop listening. They are extremely comfortable and can be worn for hours the sound is extremely balanced and everything sounds perfect. I hear things in music I had never heard before and it is amazing. Anybody unsure of a first pair of headphones to get that wants to spend around 100$ you should most definitely get these.

Gtz on ur purchase..I hope you will forever enjoy them

Nov 21, 2010 at 9:59 AM Post #4 of 5
Agreed, my wife and kids thought I was nuts as I was walking around the house with them on for a good part of the day.  I know what you mean about hearing music again for the first time.  I think I've owned zeppelin I on vinyl, cassette, and cd over my lifetime but there was a track I was listening to yesterday where I had to stop it, go back and listen again as there was something I had never heard before; geez, where the heck did that chord come from?

Nov 21, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #5 of 5
familiar experience:)

gratz on your purchase, have a nice time recovering your collection
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back