AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Oct 4, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #5,521 of 5,890
Can anyone do a size comparison between the DT200 and DT600?
Maybe I can help with DT300 vs DT200

24_.jpg

Oct 10, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #5,522 of 5,890
With impedance adapter it is way better. Without the adapter, the bass is like bloated especially if it is on my MacBook Air. Out of my iPhone 11 w/ dongle it is not as bassy. But this is so weird, it is pretty rare for any manufacturer to ship with an impedance adapter. The iems should sound ok without any form of impedance adapter right?
You can say the same thing about switches. Why implement switches if the stock tuning is good right?

Oct 10, 2021 at 9:45 PM Post #5,524 of 5,890
So saber dacs should make these perform better?
Based on the current set-ups I have. Which are LG phones with ESS Quad DACs

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2021 at 11:11 PM Post #5,525 of 5,890
I received the dt600 the other day, what a suprise as that was very very fast from china to the west coast usa. Early impressions are positive. I have not used the impedance adapter yet due to running them balanced out of my sony zx300, but will try it soon. Ive been tip rolling, trying to see what these can do. The low end is pretty hefty for BAs, the mids are nice and detailed with some grit and texture to them that im enjoying. The highs are a tad subdued but maybe thats due to tips so far, not sure. I will say that the bass seems a tad bloated sometimes, according to others the impedance adapter cleared that up. This is very early impressions, but i do think at the price they are a good deal, and im enjoying something different than what i have otherwise sonically.

Oct 12, 2021 at 8:01 AM Post #5,527 of 5,890
I received the dt600 the other day, what a suprise as that was very very fast from china to the west coast usa. Early impressions are positive. I have not used the impedance adapter yet due to running them balanced out of my sony zx300, but will try it soon. Ive been tip rolling, trying to see what these can do. The low end is pretty hefty for BAs, the mids are nice and detailed with some grit and texture to them that im enjoying. The highs are a tad subdued but maybe thats due to tips so far, not sure. I will say that the bass seems a tad bloated sometimes, according to others the impedance adapter cleared that up. This is very early impressions, but i do think at the price they are a good deal, and im enjoying something different than what i have otherwise sonically.
they say that the impedance adapter tames the bloatyness of the bass the opens up the treble, so please try it and post here your impressions.

Oct 12, 2021 at 12:14 PM Post #5,528 of 5,890
I look forward to your comparison between the DT600 and the T800.

Oct 12, 2021 at 1:16 PM Post #5,529 of 5,890
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #5,530 of 5,890
Unfortunately its been a long time since i heard the t800, not sure i can really compare them anymore.

Oct 14, 2021 at 11:36 AM Post #5,531 of 5,890
I have the DT600 on the way. That comparison will happen. (maybe not stock t800 since I cant handle the treble on it though.)

Oct 14, 2021 at 11:41 AM Post #5,532 of 5,890
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back